IAMGOLD Corp. (IAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IAG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.25% of US stocks.
- IAG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IAG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.86% of US stocks).
IAG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for IAMGOLD CORP is higher than only 8.74% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of IAMGOLD CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, IAG has reported earnings growth of -560.5%, putting it ahead of only 3.12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IAMGOLD CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ETWO, KERN, EGO, PAAS, and TDOC.
- IAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IAMGOLD CORP's official web site, go to www.iamgold.com.
IAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, IAG's price/sales ratio is 44% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 235 months, IAG's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IAG.
IAG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.6%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 36.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.85%.
The table below shows IAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IAG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.8% of graded US stocks.
- IAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.3 -- ranking 19th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- CDE, HYMC, and XPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IAG.
The table below shows IAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.21||52-week high||$3.77|
|Prev. close||$2.20||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$2.25||Avg. volume||7,036,063|
|50-day MA||$1.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.04||Market Cap||1.06B|
IAMGOLD Corp. (IAG) Company Bio
IAMGOLD Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and operation of gold mining properties in Africa, South America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
IAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IAG Latest Social Stream
View Full IAG Social Stream
Latest IAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IAMGOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IAG as an investment opportunity.
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - November 25, 2022) - IAMGOLD Corporation (NYSE: IAG) (TSX: IMG) ("IAMGOLD" or the "Company") deeply regrets to report the death of an IAMGOLD employee who passed away on Tuesday as a result of injuries sustained in an off-site accident in northeastern Burkina Faso. The accident occurred when IAMGOLD team members were assisting with the hoisting of mobile equipment. An investigation into the incident has been initiated by the Company and ...
IAMGOLD ( TSE:IMG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$343.3m (up 17% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Analysts Conflicted on These Materials Names: Endeavour Silver (EXK), IAMGOLD (IAG) and Lundin Gold (OtherLUGDF)
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Endeavour Silver (EXK – Research Report), IAMGOLD (IAG – Research Report) and Lundin Gold (LUGDF – Research Report). Endeavour Silver (EXK) In a report released today, Ryan Thompson from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Endeavour Silver, with a price target of C$4.25. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $3.60. According to TipRanks.
All monetary amounts are expressed in U.S. dollars, unless otherwise indicated. Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - November 8, 2022) - IAMGOLD Corporation (NYSE: IAG) (TSX: IMG) ("IAMGOLD" or the "Company") today reported its financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. HIGHLIGHTS:Attributable gold production of 184,000 ounces in the third quarter and 528,000 ounces year-to-date ("YTD") as a result of continued strong performance from Essakane and improvements
Gold has long been regarded as a safe haven in times of market turmoil. Gold stocks—as represented by an exchange-traded fund (ETF), the VanEck Gold Miners ETF (GDX)—have underperformed the broader market over the past year. Here are the top five gold stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum.
IAG Price Returns