IAMGOLD Corp. (IAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IAG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.18% of US stocks.
- IAG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IAG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
IAG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.84, Iamgold Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 8.47% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Iamgold Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Iamgold Corp is reporting a growth rate of -348.57%; that's higher than merely 5.69% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iamgold Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MOMO, ELAN, VISL, PCAR, and XRX.
- IAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iamgold Corp's official web site, go to www.iamgold.com.
IAG Valuation Summary
- IAG's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.5; this is 63.82% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 221 months, IAG's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.2.
- IAG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IAG.
IAG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 14.95%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -35.15%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 741.56%.
The table below shows IAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IAG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.8% of graded US stocks.
- IAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.3 -- ranking 19th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- CDE, HYMC, and XPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IAG.
The table below shows IAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.28||52-week high||$3.85|
|Prev. close||$2.08||52-week low||$1.96|
|Day high||$2.31||Avg. volume||8,195,514|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.82||Market Cap||1.09B|
IAMGOLD Corp. (IAG) Company Bio
IAMGOLD Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and operation of gold mining properties in Africa, South America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
IAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IAG Latest Social Stream
View Full IAG Social Stream
Latest IAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iamgold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IAG as an investment opportunity.
Iamgold (NYSE:IAG) -0.3% post-market after reporting better than expected Q4 earnings while revenues fell 15% Y/Y to $294.6M. Q4 adjusted EBITDA rose to $90M from $82.5M in Q3; FY 2021 adjusted EBITDA fell to $355.7M from $450.4M in FY 2020; Iamgold said it recognized a $205.1M impairment charge related to...
IAMGOLD Corporation (IAG) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 24, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Graeme Jennings - Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications Daniella Dimitrov - EVP, Chief Financial Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer Craig MacDougall - Executive Vice President, Growth Bruno Lemelin - Senior Vice...
IR.INC & VID Conferences Announce THE Mining Investment Event of the North - Canada's First Tier I Mining Conference
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Québec City - June 2022Platinum Sponsor - Laurentian Bank SecuritiesGold Sponsors - BMO, IBK Capital, O3 Mining, Osisko Royalties, Stifel GMPSilver Sponsors - PearTree, Haywood Securities, Troilus Gold Corp.Bronze Sponsors - Amvest Capital, Bennett Jones, LaveryKeynotes & Panelists - Douglas B. Silver; Daniella Dimitrov, IAMGOLD; Angelina Mehta, Rio Tinto; Matt Gordon, Crux InvestorTier I Participating Companies to DateAmex Exploration IncTSX-V: AMXMaple Gold Mines
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - February 24, 2022) - IAMGOLD Corporation (NYSE: IAG) (TSX: IMG) ("IAMGOLD" or the "Company") announces that it has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its Form 40-F report consisting of its 2021 annual audited financial statements, management discussion and analysis and the annual information form ("AIF"). These filings are available through EDGAR at www.sec.gov. The Company's AIF and the 2021 annual audited financial statements and manageme
IAMGOLD Reports 2021 Attributable Reserves of 12.4 Million Ounces and Attributable M&I Resources of 22.1 Million Ounces
All amounts are in US dollars, unless otherwise indicated.Measured and indicated resources are quoted inclusive of proven and probable reserves for all sites and projects.Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - February 23, 2022) - IAMGOLD Corporation (NYSE: IAG) (TSX: IMG) ("IAMGOLD" or the "Company") announces its updated Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources ("MRMR") statement as of December 31, 2021 prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Pro
IAG Price Returns