Iamgold Corporation Ordinary Shares (IAG): Price and Financial Metrics
IAG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Iamgold Corp is higher than it is for about 80.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.9%, Iamgold Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.23% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IAG has reported earnings growth of -149.72%, putting it ahead of only 9.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MX, NEON, CASA, NEXA, and SPOK.
- IAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iamgold Corp's official web site, go to www.iamgold.com.
IAG Stock Price Chart More Charts
IAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.50||52-week high||$4.16|
|Prev. close||$3.13||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$3.71||Avg. volume||6,027,646|
|50-day MA||$3.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.34||Market Cap||1.64B|
Iamgold Corporation Ordinary Shares (IAG) Company Bio
IAMGOLD Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and operation of gold mining properties in Africa, South America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
IAG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Iamgold Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Iamgold Corp ranked in the 78st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 230.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IAG, they are:
- Iamgold Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Iamgold Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -24.53. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 3.85% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 84.52% stocks in the Basic Materials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|