Iamgold Corporation Ordinary Shares (IAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IAG POWR Grades
- IAG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IAG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- IAG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.3% of US stocks).
IAG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IAG is currently 2.89, higher than merely 9.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Iamgold Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For IAG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.74% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iamgold Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LMRK, TGP, MGP, LOAN, and HMLP.
- Visit IAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iamgold.com.
IAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, IAG's price/sales ratio is 35.29% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 219 months, IAG's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
- IAG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 219 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IAG.
IAG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.15%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.43%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 98.1%.
The table below shows IAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.61||52-week high||$5.35|
|Prev. close||$2.60||52-week low||$2.38|
|Day high||$2.63||Avg. volume||4,970,524|
|50-day MA||$3.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.38||Market Cap||1.24B|
Iamgold Corporation Ordinary Shares (IAG) Company Bio
IAMGOLD Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and operation of gold mining properties in Africa, South America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
IAG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Iamgold Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Iamgold Corp ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IAG, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 7.67 -- which is good for besting 64.82% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- Iamgold Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Iamgold Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 83.28% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IAG Latest Social Stream
View Full IAG Social Stream
Latest IAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iamgold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IAG as an investment opportunity.
MicroStockHub/iStock via Getty ImagesBack in November 2020, I wrote that problems at IAMGOLD’s (IAG) Westwood mine made it uninvestable. Months went by, and the company’s problems multiplied. IAMGOLD has recently released its second quarter production report and updated guidance, which contained bad news. Without further ado, let’s look at the...
jasonbennee/iStock via Getty Images Iamgold ([[IAG]] -9.1%) plummets to a 52-week low after cutting its full-year production outlook, citing lower output at its Westwood and Rosebel mines, and raising the cost estimate for the new Côté gold mine. Iamgold lowers FY 2021 attributable production guidance to 565K-605K oz. from its...
(Kitco News) - IAMGOLD (TSX: IMG) (NYSE: IAG) announced today that its attributable production of 139 koz of gold in Q2 2021 was 10% lower compared to Q2 2020 (155 koz), primarily due to lower production from the Westwood and Rosebel mines, partially offset by higher production at the Essakane mine.
Market Update: Canadian Stocks Dragged Down by Iamgold
IAMGOLD Corporation: IAMGOLD Provides Preliminary Operating Results for the Second Quarter 2021, Updates Production and Costs Guidance for 2021 and Costs Estimate for Its Côté Gold Project
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - July 22, 2021) - IAMGOLD Corporation (TSX: IMG) (NYSE: IAG) ("IAMGOLD" or the "Company") today provides preliminary operating results for the second quarter 202
IAG Price Returns