Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, IBA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 6,557,419,000, ranking above 98.78% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IBA's price: EQIX, ERIE, TRIB, HRC and CCJ.
IBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of IBA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 4.42% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's expected return of -4.42% is higher than 31.65% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, IBA has a discount rate lower than 31.65% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV, its beta is lower than 82.18% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
IBA Dividend Chart
IBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IBA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on IBA dividends?Want to do more research on Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's dividends? Try the links below:
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV Common Stock (IBA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) - Dividend Investor
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha