Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, IBA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 6,075,636,000, ranking above 98.79% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IBA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TW, AUBN, MANT, CAH and ARTW.
IBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of IBA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 2.47% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, the expected return of -2.47%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 26.58% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 26.58% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, IBA has a beta lower than 82.42% of them.
IBA Dividend Chart
IBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IBA Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on IBA dividends?Want to do more research on Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's dividends? Try the links below:
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV Common Stock (IBA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) - Dividend Investor
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha