Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IBA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 7,517,935,000; for context, that's better than 98.71% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IBA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NMR, MANU, SIEB, PG and SMP.
IBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 14.01% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $2 billion, IBA is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 85.96% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, IBA has a beta lower than 87.31% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 13.9% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
IBA Dividend Chart
IBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IBA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on IBA dividends?Want to do more research on Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's dividends? Try the links below:
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV Common Stock (IBA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) - Dividend Investor
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha