Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IBKR's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than 85.23% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, IBKR's comes in at -136 -- better than merely 0.75% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- IBKR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.65% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IBKR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SHEN, HLI, CLX, FE and JBSS.
IBKR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Interactive Brokers Group Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 74.89% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Interactive Brokers Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Interactive Brokers Group Inc's dividend yield of 0.77% is in the bottom 9.88%.
- In terms of opportunity, IBKR's provides a return of -74.89% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 12.38% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, IBKR's equity discount rate is less than 93.41% of those stocks.
IBKR Dividend Chart
IBKR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IBKR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on IBKR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Interactive Brokers Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Interactive Brokers Group Inc Common Stock (IBKR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) - Dividend Investor
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha