ICICI Bank Limited (IBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IBN's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than 98.72% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -40.7 -- higher than merely 1.44% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- IBN is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.3% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IBN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SYNL, MCEP, ESP, GOLD and VLGEA.
IBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for IBN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 59.85% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Icici Bank Ltd are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Icici Bank Ltd's dividend yield of 0.37% is in the bottom 0.99%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -59.85%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 11.2% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Icici Bank Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 11.2% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- IBN's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 2.07% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
IBN Dividend Chart
IBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|