Installed Building Products, Inc. (IBP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, IBP has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 2.44% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- IBP has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.6%, higher than about 94.72% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IBP's price: NFE, RMD, GNSS, DG and FTI.
IBP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Installed Building Products Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 76.24% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Installed Building Products Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Installed Building Products Inc, its beta is lower than 8.87% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 11.47% of companies in the same revenue class.
IBP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|