Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBTX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IBTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBTX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- IBTX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
IBTX Stock Summary
- Independent Bank Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 19.66% of US listed stocks.
- IBTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.1% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Independent Bank Group Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Independent Bank Group Inc are HOPE, HOMB, BUSE, BOH, and CVBF.
- IBTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Independent Bank Group Inc's official web site, go to www.independent-bank.com.
IBTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IBTX's price/sales ratio is 316.67% higher, now standing at 5.
- IBTX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.2 over the prior 102 months.
- IBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.1 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBTX.
IBTX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.06%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 226.49%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 141.15%.
The table below shows IBTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.84% of graded US stocks.
- IBTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 322nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- ACNB, INDB, and CFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBTX.
The table below shows IBTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.75||52-week high||$80.71|
|Prev. close||$75.18||52-week low||$60.65|
|Day high||$77.07||Avg. volume||186,885|
|50-day MA||$73.31||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$72.85||Market Cap||3.30B|
Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX) Company Bio
Independent Bank Group provides commercial banking products and services for businesses, professionals, and individuals in Texas. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in McKinney, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full IBTX Social Stream
Latest IBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBTX as an investment opportunity.
Dallas, TX, based Investment company Penn Davis Mcfarland Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Lockheed Martin Corp, Activision Blizzard Inc, Despegar.com Corp, Independent Bank Group Inc, sells Inovalon Holdings Inc, Las Vegas Sands Corp, Matador Resources Co, Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc, Dorchester Minerals LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Penn Davis Mcfarland Inc.
Independent Bank Group (IBTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investment company Private Capital Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Russell 1000 Index Fund, BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, Vanguard Small Cap ETF, Independent Bank Group Inc, iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, sells Millicom International Cellular SA, Adobe Inc, AT&T Inc, The Home Depot Inc, iShares MSCI Intl Quality Factor ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Private Capital Management Llc.
MCKINNEY, Texas, January 10, 2022--Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBTX), the holding company for Independent Bank, will hold a conference call to discuss fourth quarter 2021 results on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8:30 am EST. The related press release will be issued Monday, January 24, 2022 at 5:00 pm EST.
Motco acquired a new stake in shares of Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBTX) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor acquired 1,425 shares of the banks stock, valued at approximately $101,000. Other institutional investors also recently modified their 
IBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBTXWant to do more research on Independent Bank Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch