Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBTX POWR Grades
- IBTX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.05% of US stocks.
- IBTX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IBTX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.9% of US stocks).
IBTX Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.06 for Independent Bank Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.89%, Independent Bank Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.2% of about US stocks.
- Independent Bank Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVBF, RNST, AUB, HOMB, and FMAO.
- Visit IBTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.independent-bank.com.
IBTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IBTX's price/sales ratio is 57.58% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- Over the past 101 months, IBTX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.2.
- IBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.5 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBTX.
IBTX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 156.74%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 227.51%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 231.45%.
The table below shows IBTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.60||52-week high||$80.71|
|Prev. close||$70.46||52-week low||$41.09|
|Day high||$70.44||Avg. volume||192,180|
|50-day MA||$73.80||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$68.57||Market Cap||3.00B|
Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX) Company Bio
Independent Bank Group provides commercial banking products and services for businesses, professionals, and individuals in Texas. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in McKinney, Texas.
IBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full IBTX Social Stream
Latest IBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBTX as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Independent Bank Group Inc (NASDAQ: IBTX)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 27, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to Independent Bank Group Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
Independent Bank (IBTX): Q2 GAAP EPS of $1.35 beats by $0.02.Revenue of $145.22M (-5.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.11M.Solid organic loan growth of 12.4% annualized for the quarter.Improved credit metrics with nonperforming assets of 0.29% of total assets.Strong capital levels with an estimated total capital ratio of 14.23%, leverage ratio of...
Independent Bank Group (IBTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.27% and -2.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Independent Bank Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Financial Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend
MCKINNEY, Texas, July 26, 2021--Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBTX), the holding company for Independent Bank, today announced net income of $58.2 million, or $1.35 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, compared to $38.7 million, or $0.90 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 and $60.0 million, or $1.39 per diluted share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Independent Bank Group (IBTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
IBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBTXWant to do more research on Independent Bank Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch