Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBTX POWR Grades
- IBTX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- IBTX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- IBTX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
IBTX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24%, INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.85% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of only 5.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBK, OCFC, CFB, PPBI, and HTBK.
- IBTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.independent-bank.com.
IBTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IBTX's price/sales ratio is 246.15% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- IBTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBTX.
IBTX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 273.13%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.83%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.18%.
The table below shows IBTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.84% of graded US stocks.
- IBTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 322nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- ACNB, INDB, and CFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBTX.
The table below shows IBTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.00||52-week high||$79.66|
|Prev. close||$62.63||52-week low||$60.17|
|Day high||$63.18||Avg. volume||195,511|
|50-day MA||$64.41||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$69.06||Market Cap||2.60B|
Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX) Company Bio
Independent Bank Group provides commercial banking products and services for businesses, professionals, and individuals in Texas. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in McKinney, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full IBTX Social Stream
Latest IBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBTX as an investment opportunity.
Independent Bank (NASDAQ: IBCP ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 08:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Independent Bank beat estimated earnings by 35.0%, reporting an EPS of $0.81 versus … Full story available on Benzinga.com
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) reported third quarter 2022 net income of $17.3 million, or $0.81 per diluted share, versus net income of $16.0 million, or $0.73 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. For the nine months ended September 30, 2022, the Company reported net income of $48.3 million, or $2.27 per diluted share, compared to net income of $50.4 million, or $2.30 per diluted share, in the prior-year period.
Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:IBCP) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 25, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants William Kessel - President and Chief Executive Officer…
The following slide deck was published by Independent Bank Corporation in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call.
Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:IBTX) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 25, 2022, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Ankita Puri - EVP and Chief Legal Officer David Brooks…
IBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBTXWant to do more research on Independent Bank Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch