Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
IBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.87||52-week high||$65.22|
|Prev. close||$42.38||52-week low||$28.81|
|Day high||$43.06||Avg. volume||250,231|
|50-day MA||$38.11||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$40.34||Market Cap||1.77B|
IBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBTX POWR Grades
- IBTX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 56.04% of US stocks.
- IBTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- IBTX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.04% of US stocks).
IBTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IBTX is 0.23 -- better than just 18.83% of US stocks.
- IBTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IBTX has reported earnings growth of -67.49%, putting it ahead of just 20.07% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EFSC, NEWT, LNKB, PRI, and TRMK.
- Visit IBTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.independent-bank.com.
IBTX Valuation Summary
- IBTX's price/earnings ratio is 22.3; this is 125.25% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.5 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBTX.
IBTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 185.3%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 57.97%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 131.92%.
The table below shows IBTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.84% of graded US stocks.
- IBTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 322nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- ACNB, INDB, and CFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBTX.
The table below shows IBTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX) Company Bio
Independent Bank Group provides commercial banking products and services for businesses, professionals, and individuals in Texas. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in McKinney, Texas.
IBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full IBTX Social Stream
Latest IBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBTX as an investment opportunity.
Don't Race Out To Buy Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBTX) Just Because It's Going Ex-Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Despite a decrease in net income, the company shows resilience with strong capital ratios and disciplined expense management
Although the revenue and EPS for Independent Bank Group (IBTX) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Independent Bank Group (IBTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.27% and 3.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Independent Bank Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Dividend
McKINNEY, Texas, October 23, 2023--Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBTX) today announced net income of $32.8 million, or $0.79 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, compared to net income of $52.4 million, or $1.27 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 and $33.1 million, or $0.80 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. Adjusted net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 was $32.6 million, or $0.79 per diluted share, compar
IBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBTXWant to do more research on Independent Bank Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch