Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBTX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IBTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- IBTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IBTX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.5% of US stocks).
IBTX Stock Summary
- INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 20.63% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.51 for INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 85.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 27.46%, INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 75.47% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FBK, CFB, BMRC, MYFW, and EQBK.
- IBTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.independent-bank.com.
IBTX Valuation Summary
- IBTX's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 5.26% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 121 months, IBTX's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBTX.
IBTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 185.3%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 57.97%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 131.92%.
The table below shows IBTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.84% of graded US stocks.
- IBTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 322nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- ACNB, INDB, and CFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBTX.
The table below shows IBTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBTX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IBTX, see our IBTX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$79.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
IBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.59||52-week high||$76.44|
|Prev. close||$44.05||52-week low||$42.94|
|Day high||$45.72||Avg. volume||225,179|
|50-day MA||$57.61||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$63.97||Market Cap||1.88B|
Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX) Company Bio
Independent Bank Group provides commercial banking products and services for businesses, professionals, and individuals in Texas. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in McKinney, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full IBTX Social Stream
Latest IBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBTX as an investment opportunity.
Independent Bank expects loan growth to slow in 2023 due to economic uncertainty, high interest rates
Independent Bank CEO David Brooks said he remains confident in the bank's outlook despite the expectation that loan growth will slow in the coming year amid tough economic conditions.
Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBTX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBTX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Independent Bank Group’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to your host, Ankita Puri, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal […]
Independent Bank Group (IBTX) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Miss Estimates
Independent Bank Group (IBTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.25% and 5.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Independent Bank Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Financial Results, Declares Quarterly Dividend, and Announces Share Repurchase Plan
MCKINNEY, Texas, January 23, 2023--Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBTX) today announced net income of $40.8 million, or $0.99 per diluted share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, compared to $54.2 million, or $1.26 per diluted share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 and $52.4 million, or $1.27 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Adjusted net income for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 was $49.4 million, or $1.20 per diluted share, compared to $55.
Independent Bank Group (IBTX) Reports Next Week: What to Know Ahead of the Release
Independent Bank Group (IBTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
IBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBTXWant to do more research on Independent Bank Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independent Bank Group Inc (IBTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...