InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IDCC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 71.04% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 91.37% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IDCC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MPX, WNC, FMS, SAIL and CAAS.
IDCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding InterDigital Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 42.52% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for InterDigital Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Communication Services sector, InterDigital Inc's expected return of -42.52% is higher than 8.33% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, IDCC has a discount rate lower than 8.33% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for InterDigital Inc than it is for 4.17% of other dividend issuers in the Communication Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Communication Services sector, IDCC's equity discount rate is less than just 0% of those stocks.
IDCC Dividend Chart
IDCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|