InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, IDCC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 184,755,000, ranking above 93.09% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for IDCC has a compound average growth rate of 63.74%, which is higher than 90.19% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IDCC's price: CRK, VRS, AIV, VVI and HMI.
IDCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding InterDigital Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 41% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of IDCC, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Communication Services sector, the expected return of -41%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 11.54% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, InterDigital Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 11.54% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for InterDigital Inc than it is for 3.85% of other dividend issuers in the Communication Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Communication Services sector, IDCC's equity discount rate is less than 7.69% of those stocks.
IDCC Dividend Chart
IDCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|