Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share) (IHG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, IHG has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 170.28%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that IHG reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.18% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IHG's price: EDU, FDP, CWEN, RDY and OXBR.
IHG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for IHG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 29.29%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, IHG has a beta lower than 30.51% of them.
- IHG's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 31.57% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, IHG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.52% of the dividend issuers in our set.
IHG Dividend Chart
IHG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IHG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BXG||Bluegreen Vacations Corporation||11.28%|
|2||STAY||Extended Stay America, Inc. - Paired Shares||11.15%|
|3||WYND||Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock||8.81%|
|4||MCS||Marcus Corporation (The)||5.42%|
|5||MTN||Vail Resorts, Inc.||4.46%|
|6||WH||Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.||3.86%|
|7||IHG||Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share)||3.85%|
|8||MYCC||ClubCorp Holdings, Inc.||3.03%|
|9||VAC||Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation||3.00%|
|10||SKIS||Peak Resorts, Inc.||2.55%|
|11||MAR||Marriott International -||2.33%|
|13||H||Hyatt Hotels Corporation||1.56%|
|14||CHH||Choice Hotels International, Inc.||1.25%|
|16||HLT||Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|17||HGV||Hilton Grand Vacations Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SNOW||Intrawest Resorts Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||PLYA||Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|20||LQ||La Quinta Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|21||RLH||Red Lions Hotels Corporation||0.00%|
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on IHG dividends?Want to do more research on Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's dividends? Try the links below:
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc Common Stock (IHG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) - Dividend Investor
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha