Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering IHG.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
IHG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- IHG has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 90.66% of all US stocks.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 12.86% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of IHG is higher than 73.32% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 32.41% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- IHG has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- IHG has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding IHG using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.