Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IIIN's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 92.44%.
- IIIN reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.62% over the past 5.5 years.
- IIIN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -185.07% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 5.09% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IIIN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GHG, ETR, JKHY, PBR and BMA.
IIIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Insteel Industries Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 30.25% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Insteel Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Insteel Industries Inc produces a dividend yield 0.31% -- which falls in the bottom 2.78%.
- Insteel Industries Inc's market cap of $762 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 15.27% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, IIIN has a beta lower than just 12.29% of them.
IIIN Dividend Chart
IIIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IIIN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on IIIN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Insteel Industries Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Insteel Industries Inc Common Stock (IIIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) - Dividend Investor
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha