Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IIIN's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 32.98%.
- Free cash flow for IIIN has increased for the 6th consecutive quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IIIN's price: NGL, EBF, WTI, ALX and DCOM.
IIIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of IIIN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 91.25%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Insteel Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- IIIN's market cap is about 489 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 0.49 is greater than 2.68% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Insteel Industries Inc's estimated return of -91.25% surpasses about merely 2.12% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, IIIN's equity discount rate is less than merely 14.61% of those stocks.
IIIN Dividend Chart
IIIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IIIN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on IIIN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Insteel Industries Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Insteel Industries Inc Common Stock (IIIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) - Dividend Investor
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha