IMPEL NEUROPHARMA INC (IMPL): Price and Financial Metrics
IMPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.38||52-week high||$4.20|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.19|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||694,026|
|50-day MA||$0.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.07||Market Cap||8.96M|
IMPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMPL Stock Summary
- IMPL has a higher market value than only 3.64% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,343,526.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.38, IMPEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.55% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for IMPEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 264.17%, a number that bests 97.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IMPEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC are OPTN, EPC, AVNS, AQB, and RKDA.
- Visit IMPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.Impelnp.com.
IMPL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IMPL's price/sales ratio is 82.35% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- IMPL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMPL.
IMPEL NEUROPHARMA INC (IMPL) Company Bio
Impel NeuroPharma, Inc., a late-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapies for patients suffering from central nervous system disease in the United States. Its lead product candidate is TRUDHESA, an upper nasal formulation of dihydroergotamine for the acute treatment of migraine. The company is also developing INP105, an upper nasal formulation of olanzapine for the acute treatment of agitation and aggression in autism spectrum disorder; and INP107, an upper nasal formulation of carbidopa/levodopa for the treatment of OFF episodes in Parkinson's disease. Impel NeuroPharma, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
IMPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMPL Latest Social Stream
View Full IMPL Social Stream
Latest IMPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMPEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMPL as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at billionaire Marc Lasry’s top ten stock picks. If you want to skip our introduction to the billionaire hedge fund boss and the general investing climate, then take a look at Billionaire Marc Lasry’s Top 5 Stock Picks. Marc Lasry is a hedge fund billionaire who started […]
SEATTLE, Oct. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Impel Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: IMPL) (“Impel” or “the Company”), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company with a mission to develop transformative therapies for people suffering from diseases with high unmet medical needs, today announced that it has initiated an exploration of strategic alternatives. As part of this process, the Company plans to consider a wide range of options with a focus on maximizing shareholder value, including a potentia
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all the shares worth watching on Wednesday!
We're starting off the workweek right with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Monday morning!
AGBA Group (AGBA) stock is climbing higher on Friday after the company announced a $50 million equity purchase agreement.
IMPL Price Returns