IMPEL NEUROPHARMA INC (IMPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMPL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IMPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMPL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IMPL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.31% of US stocks).
IMPL Stock Summary
- IMPL's went public 1.43 years ago, making it older than just 3.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 467.6%, IMPEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.03% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IMPL's revenue has grown 682.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.66% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TKNO, INTT, ITT, MYSZ, and NBRV.
- Visit IMPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.Impelnp.com.
IMPL Valuation Summary
- IMPL's price/sales ratio is 26.2; this is 463.44% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 17 months, IMPL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMPL.
IMPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.77||52-week high||$12.56|
|Prev. close||$4.87||52-week low||$4.62|
|Day high||$5.20||Avg. volume||84,079|
|50-day MA||$7.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.59||Market Cap||113.24M|
IMPEL NEUROPHARMA INC (IMPL) Company Bio
Impel NeuroPharma, Inc., a late-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapies for patients suffering from central nervous system disease in the United States. Its lead product candidate is TRUDHESA, an upper nasal formulation of dihydroergotamine for the acute treatment of migraine. The company is also developing INP105, an upper nasal formulation of olanzapine for the acute treatment of agitation and aggression in autism spectrum disorder; and INP107, an upper nasal formulation of carbidopa/levodopa for the treatment of OFF episodes in Parkinson's disease. Impel NeuroPharma, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMPL Latest Social Stream
View Full IMPL Social Stream
Latest IMPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMPEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMPL as an investment opportunity.
Insiders who bought this year lost US$49k as Impel Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:IMPL) sheds US$34m in value
Insiders who bought US$108k worth of Impel Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:IMPL ) stock at an average buy price of...
SEATTLE, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Impel Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: IMPL), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies for people suffering from diseases with high unmet medical needs, with an initial focus on the central nervous system, today announced that the Company will participate in two upcoming investor conferences in September: H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference: Adrian Adams, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will
In a report released today, Sean Kim PhD from JonesTrading initiated coverage with a Buy rating on Impel NeuroPharma Inc (IMPL - Research Report) and a price target of $26.00. The company's shares closed today at $7.61.Kim PhD covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ocuphire Pharma, Concert Pharma, and CymaBay Therapeutics. According to TipRanks, Kim PhD has an average return of 10.3% and a 60.00% success rate on recommended stocks. Impel NeuroPharma Inc has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $26.00.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $34.75 and a one-year low of $5.72.
Trudhesa® TRx’s Grew 48% in Q2 2022 to Over 13K: Net Product Revenue Increased 59% Over Q1 2022 to $2.8 Million Sales Force Expanded by 50% to Capitalize on Prescription Momentum and Market Opportunity Company Reiterated Prescription Guidance Range of 70-85K TRx’s for 2022 Initiated Proof-of-Concept Study for INP105 in Autism Spectrum Disorder Impel to Host Investor Conference Call Today at 8:30 A.M. ET SEATTLE, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Impel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IMPL), a commercial
Every investor in Impel Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( NASDAQ:IMPL ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
IMPL Price Returns