Inhibrx Inc. (INBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INBX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INBX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 33.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INBX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- INBX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.88% of US stocks).
INBX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 383.64, INHIBRX INC has a higher such ratio than 98.87% of stocks in our set.
- INBX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.42% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INHIBRX INC comes in at -69.69%, a number that bests merely 2.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INHIBRX INC are XBIT, NRIX, NTLA, RVMD, and RNA.
- INBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INHIBRX INC's official web site, go to www.inhibrx.com.
INBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INBX's price/sales ratio is 8061.7% higher, now standing at 383.6.
- Over the past 32 months, INBX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INBX.
INBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INBX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.19% of graded US stocks.
- INBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.076 -- ranking 283rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INBX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INBX, see our INBX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$40.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
INBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.51||52-week high||$34.72|
|Prev. close||$19.56||52-week low||$7.67|
|Day high||$20.11||Avg. volume||402,629|
|50-day MA||$23.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.77||Market Cap||806.52M|
Inhibrx Inc. (INBX) Company Bio
Inhibrx is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing a broad pipeline of novel biologic therapeutic candidates. Inhibrx utilizes diverse methods of protein engineering to address the specific requirements of complex target and disease biology, including its proprietary sdAb platform. The Inhibrx pipeline is focused on oncology, orphan diseases and infectious diseases. Inhibrx has collaborations with Celgene and bluebird bio and has received awards from several granting agencies, including NIH, NIAID and CARB-X.
Most Popular Stories View All
INBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INBX Latest Social Stream
View Full INBX Social Stream
Latest INBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INHIBRX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INBX as an investment opportunity.
The past year for Inhibrx (NASDAQ:INBX) investors has not been profitable
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But in any given...
Inhibrx, Inc. (INBX) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Inhibrx, Inc. (INBX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.75% and 8.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Inhibrx Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
Inhibrx, Inc. (Nasdaq: INBX) ("Inhibrx" or the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company with four clinical programs in development and a strong emerging pipeline, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022.
Should You Hold Inhibrx (INBX)?
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Health Care Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund increased by 9.08% (Institutional Shares) compared to an 11.54% gain for the Russell 3000 Health Care Index and a 7.56% gain for the S&P […]
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes and Inhibrx Enter into Collaboration Agreement for the Development and Production of Radiopharmaceutical Candidates
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes, LLC, a global innovator in the development, production and commercialization of radiopharmaceuticals used for therapeutic applications and medical imaging, and Inhibrx, Inc. (Nasdaq: INBX), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of therapeutics for oncology and rare diseases, today announced a collaboration to develop and produce novel radiopharmaceuticals for the treatment of cancer.
INBX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...