Inhibrx Inc. (INBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INBX POWR Grades
- INBX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 60.45% of US stocks.
- INBX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- INBX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
INBX Stock Summary
- Inhibrx Inc's stock had its IPO on August 19, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.38% of US equities in our set.
- INBX's price/sales ratio is 129.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.99% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Inhibrx Inc comes in at -43.89%, a number that bests only 3.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INBX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XNCR, MRTX, FATE, NKTR, and AVIR.
- INBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inhibrx Inc's official web site, go to www.inhibrx.com.
INBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INBX's price/sales ratio is 2602.63% higher, now standing at 102.7.
- INBX's price/sales ratio has moved down 26.5 over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, INBX's price/sales ratio has gone down 26.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INBX.
INBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INBX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.19% of graded US stocks.
- INBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.076 -- ranking 283rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.65||52-week high||$47.90|
|Prev. close||$12.87||52-week low||$11.56|
|Day high||$13.68||Avg. volume||331,806|
|50-day MA||$18.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.58||Market Cap||532.86M|
Inhibrx Inc. (INBX) Company Bio
Inhibrx is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing a broad pipeline of novel biologic therapeutic candidates. Inhibrx utilizes diverse methods of protein engineering to address the specific requirements of complex target and disease biology, including its proprietary sdAb platform. The Inhibrx pipeline is focused on oncology, orphan diseases and infectious diseases. Inhibrx has collaborations with Celgene and bluebird bio and has received awards from several granting agencies, including NIH, NIAID and CARB-X.
Most Popular Stories View All
INBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INBX Latest Social Stream
View Full INBX Social Stream
Latest INBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inhibrx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INBX as an investment opportunity.
Inhibrx, Inc. (Nasdaq: INBX), a biotechnology company with four clinical programs in development and a strong emerging pipeline, today announced that it has amended its loan and security agreement with Oxford Finance LLC ("Oxford").
Inhibrx (INBX -15.6%) shares have approached the lowest level since June 2021 after the company announced the resignation of its Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Klaus Wagner, effective Feb. 01. In a regulatory filing submitted yesterday, Inhibrx (NASDAQ:INBX) said that on Jan. 19, Dr. Wagner notified his resignation...
Inhibrx Inc (NASDAQ: INBX) announced initial results from Part 3 (combination dose escalation) of the Phase 1 trial of INBRX-106 combined with Keytruda for solid tumors. The dose of INBRX-106 was escalated in combination with Keytruda in 21 patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors. INBRX-106 combo regime was observed to be well tolerated, with predominantly mild or moderate immune-related toxicities noted. The maximum administered dose of INBRX-106 was 0.3 mg/kg, at which dose-l
Inhibrx Announces Initial Phase 1 Dose Escalation Results for INBRX-106, a Novel Hexavalent OX40 Agonist, in Combination with Keytruda® (Pembrolizumab) Along with Updated Single Agent Data
Inhibrx, Inc. (Nasdaq: INBX), a biotechnology company with four clinical programs in development and a strong emerging pipeline, today announced initial results from Part 3 (combination dose escalation) of the 4-part Phase 1 trial of INBRX-106, a novel hexavalent OX40 agonist, in combination with Keytruda®, in development for the treatment of patients with solid tumors. Additionally, an update on single agent data from Part 1 (single agent dose escalation) and Part 2 (single agent dose expansion
Inhibrx, Inc. (NASDAQ:INBX)s stock price was up 6.1% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $44.72 and last traded at $44.53. Approximately 7,944 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 96% from the average daily volume of 184,769 shares. The stock had previously closed at $41.97. A number of 
INBX Price Returns