Inhibrx Inc. (INBX): Price and Financial Metrics
INBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.39||52-week high||$32.71|
|Prev. close||$20.77||52-week low||$14.31|
|Day high||$22.44||Avg. volume||400,877|
|50-day MA||$18.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.31||Market Cap||1.06B|
INBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INBX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INBX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.17% of US stocks.
- INBX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- INBX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
INBX Stock Summary
- INBX's price/sales ratio is 1,392.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.66% of US stocks.
- INBX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.47% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INHIBRX INC comes in at -91.48%, a number that bests just 1.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INHIBRX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SNGX, ATRA, CDTX, SONN, and IONS.
- INBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INHIBRX INC's official web site, go to www.inhibrx.com.
INBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INBX's price/earnings ratio is 118.93% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 39 months, INBX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1199.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INBX.
INBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INBX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.19% of graded US stocks.
- INBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.076 -- ranking 283rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Inhibrx Inc. (INBX) Company Bio
Inhibrx is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing a broad pipeline of novel biologic therapeutic candidates. Inhibrx utilizes diverse methods of protein engineering to address the specific requirements of complex target and disease biology, including its proprietary sdAb platform. The Inhibrx pipeline is focused on oncology, orphan diseases and infectious diseases. Inhibrx has collaborations with Celgene and bluebird bio and has received awards from several granting agencies, including NIH, NIAID and CARB-X.
INBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INBX Latest Social Stream
View Full INBX Social Stream
Latest INBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INHIBRX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INBX as an investment opportunity.
Inhibrx, Inc. (Nasdaq: INBX), or Inhibrx, or the Company, a biopharmaceutical company with four programs in ongoing clinical trials and a strong emerging pipeline, today reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023 and provided an update on recent corporate highlights.
Inhibrx Announces Preliminary Data from the Phase 1 Trial of INBRX-109 for the Treatment of Ewing Sarcoma
Inhibrx, Inc. (Nasdaq: INBX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of therapeutics for oncology and rare diseases, today announced preliminary efficacy and safety data from the Phase 1 trial of INBRX-109 in combination with Irinotecan and Temozolomide (IRI/TMZ) for the treatment of advanced or metastatic, unresectable Ewing sarcoma. Inhibrx presented this dataset as of the data cut of September 8th, 2023 at the Annual Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS) C
Inhibrx, Inc. (Nasdaq: INBX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of therapeutics for oncology and rare diseases, today announced it will be presenting at the following upcoming scientific conferences:
Inhibrx Retains Rights to INBRX-101 for the Treatment of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Outside of the United States and Canada
Inhibrx, Inc. (Nasdaq: INBX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of therapeutics for oncology and rare diseases, announced today that Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A ("Chiesi") declined to exercise its option for the ex-North American rights to develop and commercialize INBRX-101 for the treatment of patients with emphysema due to Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency ("AATD").
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best high risk high reward stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our background on investing, then head on over to 5 Best High Risk High Reward Stocks To Buy Now. Investing is a risky endeavor, as is anything that involves the […]
INBX Price Returns