Independent Bank Corp (INDB) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Independent Bank Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
INDB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Independent Bank Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 79% of all US stocks.
- INDB has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 21.2% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of INDB is higher than 17.75% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Independent Bank Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 23.28% of Banking stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of INDB is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of INDB is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- INDB has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for INDB? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.