Ing Groep Nv (ING) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Ing Groep Nv think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ING Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for ING as an investment opportunity.
- Ing Groep Nv's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 92.72% of all US stocks.
- Ing Groep Nv's average analyst price target is greater than 7.57% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of ING is lower than 8.09% of Financial Services stocks.
- Ing Groep Nv's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 19.28% of Banking stocks.
- Ing Groep Nv's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 71.87% of Financial Services stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of ING is higher than 62.44% of Banking stocks.
- ING has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding ING using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.