Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSP POWR Grades
- INSP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- INSP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
INSP Stock Summary
- INSP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 801.46 -- higher than 96.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 38.1, Inspire Medical Systems Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.85% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that INSP's revenue has grown 115.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.21% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXGN, ATRC, AWH, XXII, and REKR.
- Visit INSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inspiresleep.com.
INSP Valuation Summary
- INSP's price/sales ratio is 34.8; this is 815.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 41 months, INSP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 100.
- Over the past 41 months, INSP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 100.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSP.
INSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.72% of graded US stocks.
- INSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.638 -- ranking 61st of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$245.18||52-week high||$264.40|
|Prev. close||$244.68||52-week low||$115.00|
|Day high||$249.42||Avg. volume||239,829|
|50-day MA||$227.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$208.15||Market Cap||6.69B|
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Company Bio
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It offers Inspire system, a neurostimulation technology that provides a safe and effective treatment for moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSP Latest Social Stream
View Full INSP Social Stream
Latest INSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inspire Medical Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSP as an investment opportunity.
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP): Price Up $4.16 (1.75)% Over Past Day, Up $2.08 (0.87)% Over Past Hour
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down. The post Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP): Price Up $4.16 (1.75)% Over Past Day, Up $2.08 (0.87)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: 10x Genomics, Omnicell, Inspire Medical Systems and Cerner
Stocks like 10x Genomics Inc. (TXG), Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL) and Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) are expected to gain despite pandemic-led disruptions.
MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: INSP) (“Inspire”), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative and minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea, today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter 2021 after the close of trading on Tuesday, November 2. Inspire’s management team will host a corresponding conference call beginning at 5:00 p.m. Easte
In recent trading, shares of Inspire Medical Systems Inc (Symbol: INSP) have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $256.00, changing hands for $258.58/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher  The post INSP Crosses Above Average Analyst Target appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
INSP Price Returns
Continue Researching INSPWant to do more research on Inspire Medical Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch