Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSP POWR Grades
- INSP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- INSP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
INSP Stock Summary
- INSP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 690.04 -- higher than 95.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- INSP's price/sales ratio is 33.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that INSP's revenue has grown 108.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.44% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inspire Medical Systems Inc are UPWK, VRNT, ZNGA, ASPN, and HAYN.
- Visit INSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inspiresleep.com.
INSP Valuation Summary
- INSP's price/sales ratio is 34.8; this is 815.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 41 months, INSP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 100.
- Over the past 41 months, INSP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 100.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSP.
INSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.59% of graded US stocks.
- INSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.727 -- ranking 46th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$228.73||52-week high||$286.29|
|Prev. close||$244.38||52-week low||$159.18|
|Day high||$241.05||Avg. volume||232,789|
|50-day MA||$254.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$216.29||Market Cap||6.26B|
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Company Bio
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It offers Inspire system, a neurostimulation technology that provides a safe and effective treatment for moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSP Latest Social Stream
View Full INSP Social Stream
Latest INSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inspire Medical Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSP as an investment opportunity.
Inspire Medical Systems (NYSE:INSP) is trading ~4.0% higher in the post-market after the company commented on the reimbursement rates published by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Included in newly released addendum files for the 2022 ASC payment system, the update relates to the Inspire medical procedures performed at Ambulatory Surgical...
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. Provides Update on 2022 Ambulatory Surgical Center Reimbursement Levels
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: INSP) (Inspire), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative and minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea, is providing an update on the 2022 Reimbursement payment rates for Inspire procedures performed in Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs).
Morgan Stanley raised its stake in Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE:INSP) by 10.4% during the 2nd quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 323,802 shares of the companys stock after acquiring an additional 30,570 shares during the period. Morgan Stanleys holdings in Inspire Medical Systems were worth $62,577,000 at the end of the most 
Inspire Medical Systems (NYSE:INSP) had its price target boosted by SVB Leerink from $300.00 to $325.00 in a report published on Wednesday, Stock Target Advisor reports. They currently have an outperform rating on the stock. SVB Leerink also issued estimates for Inspire Medical Systems FY2021 earnings at ($1.99) EPS, FY2022 earnings at ($1.45) EPS and 
Inspire Medical Systems (NYSE:INSP) had its price objective hoisted by Lake Street Capital from $260.00 to $320.00 in a research note published on Wednesday, The Fly reports. They currently have a buy rating on the stock. A number of other equities research analysts have also issued reports on INSP. Wells Fargo & Company lifted their 
INSP Price Returns
Continue Researching INSPWant to do more research on Inspire Medical Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch