Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSP POWR Grades
- INSP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.72% of US stocks.
- INSP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INSP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.17% of US stocks).
INSP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INSP is currently 623.58, higher than 99.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.69, INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC has a higher such ratio than 93.92% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.69%, INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLYW, TBLA, DCBO, ROVR, and MNDY.
- Visit INSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inspiresleep.com.
INSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INSP's price/sales ratio is 276.6% higher, now standing at 17.7.
- Over the past 60 months, INSP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 126.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSP.
INSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.59% of graded US stocks.
- INSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.727 -- ranking 46th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$238.00||52-week high||$282.31|
|Prev. close||$242.00||52-week low||$142.74|
|Day high||$244.58||Avg. volume||312,984|
|50-day MA||$254.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$219.49||Market Cap||6.93B|
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Company Bio
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It offers Inspire system, a neurostimulation technology that provides a safe and effective treatment for moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSP Latest Social Stream
View Full INSP Social Stream
Latest INSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSP as an investment opportunity.
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE:INSP): When Will It Breakeven?
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Inspire Medical Systems...
7 Healthcare Stocks to Buy for Long-Term Growth and Stability
These healthcare stocks to buy offer spectacular upside potential ahead in your defensive portfolio
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. Announces FDA Approval for Pediatric Patients with Down Syndrome
MINNEAPOLIS, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: INSP) (Inspire), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative, minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), announced today that it has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer Inspire therapy to pediatric patients with Down syndrome. “Since our first FDA approval in 2014, the research team at Mass Eye a
Inspire Medical Systems (INSP) Outperformed on 2023 Revenue Guidance
Alger Capital, an investment management company, released its “Alger Small Cap Focus Fund” fourth quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund underperformed the Russell 2000 Growth Index. The Energy and Communication Services sectors contributed to the fund’s relative performance in the quarter, while Consumer Discretionary […]
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. Announces Countrywide Reimbursement in Belgium
MINNEAPOLIS, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: INSP) (Inspire), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative, minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), announced today that it has received countrywide reimbursement approval in Belgium, effective immediately, at rates consistent with other countries around the world. “The healthcare team at Antwerp University Hospital (UZA) in
INSP Price Returns
Continue Researching INSPWant to do more research on Inspire Medical Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...