Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP): Price and Financial Metrics
INSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.72||52-week high||$330.00|
|Prev. close||$145.31||52-week low||$123.27|
|Day high||$153.02||Avg. volume||493,457|
|50-day MA||$158.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$240.74||Market Cap||4.48B|
INSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSP POWR Grades
- INSP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.7% of US stocks.
- INSP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- INSP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
INSP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC is higher than 98.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 219.37%, INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.68% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC comes in at 63.68%, a number that bests 92.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC are EXAS, WEAV, AVPT, VERX, and VCEL.
- INSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.inspiresleep.com.
INSP Valuation Summary
- INSP's price/sales ratio is 9.5; this is 458.82% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- INSP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 92.3 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSP.
INSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.59% of graded US stocks.
- INSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.727 -- ranking 46th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Company Bio
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It offers Inspire system, a neurostimulation technology that provides a safe and effective treatment for moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
INSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSP Latest Social Stream
View Full INSP Social Stream
Latest INSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSP as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: INSP) (Inspire), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative, minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea, announced today that its management team will present at the Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 28, 2023. Inspire is scheduled to present at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be accessible
Headwaters Capital Management, an investment management company, released its third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund declined -7.6% (-7.8% net) in the third quarter compared to a -4.7% return for the Russell Mid Cap Index. The YTD results stand at +14.2% (+13.5% net) compared to a +3.9% […]
Inspire Medical's (INSP) both geographic regions witness strong revenue growth in the third quarter.
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE:INSP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. My name is Dilam [ph], and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I’d like to welcome everyone to the Inspire Medical System’s third quarter 2023 conference call. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent […]
The 9.9% return this week takes Inspire Medical Systems' (NYSE:INSP) shareholders five-year gains to 250%
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. ( NYSE:INSP ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price...
INSP Price Returns
Continue Researching INSPWant to do more research on Inspire Medical Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch