Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSP POWR Grades
- INSP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 74.83% of US stocks.
- INSP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- INSP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.48% of US stocks).
INSP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC is higher than it is for about only 7.28% of US stocks.
- INSP's price/sales ratio is 19.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.58%, INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.99% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRNT, SILK, HSKA, FNGR, and DH.
- Visit INSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inspiresleep.com.
INSP Valuation Summary
- INSP's price/sales ratio is 19.9; this is 895% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- INSP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 108.3 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSP.
INSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.59% of graded US stocks.
- INSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.727 -- ranking 46th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$230.92||52-week high||$272.04|
|Prev. close||$234.96||52-week low||$142.74|
|Day high||$235.98||Avg. volume||292,316|
|50-day MA||$197.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$204.87||Market Cap||6.67B|
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Company Bio
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It offers Inspire system, a neurostimulation technology that provides a safe and effective treatment for moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSP Latest Social Stream
View Full INSP Social Stream
Latest INSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSP as an investment opportunity.
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, an annual list of fast-growing technology companies in North America, includes four Minnesota businesses this year.
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: INSP) (Inspire), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative, minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea, announced today that its management team will present at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY. Inspire is scheduled to present at 3:30 p
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: INSP) (Inspire), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative, minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea, announced today that its management team will present at the Stifel 2022 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY. Inspire is scheduled to present at 2:25 p.m. Eastern Ti
Inspire (INSP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 14.19%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
INSP Price Returns
Continue Researching INSPWant to do more research on Inspire Medical Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch