Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- INSP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.33% of US stocks).
INSP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 623.15, Inspire Medical Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.41% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 30.89, Inspire Medical Systems Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.67% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that INSP's revenue has grown 102.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inspire Medical Systems Inc are PTON, AWH, TAOP, EKSO, and VCYT.
- INSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inspire Medical Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.inspiresleep.com.
INSP Valuation Summary
- INSP's price/sales ratio is 34.8; this is 815.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 41 months, INSP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 100.
- Over the past 41 months, INSP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 100.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSP.
INSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.59% of graded US stocks.
- INSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.727 -- ranking 46th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.67||52-week high||$286.29|
|Prev. close||$187.79||52-week low||$142.74|
|Day high||$186.17||Avg. volume||294,784|
|50-day MA||$185.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$225.39||Market Cap||5.04B|
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Company Bio
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It offers Inspire system, a neurostimulation technology that provides a safe and effective treatment for moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSP Latest Social Stream
View Full INSP Social Stream
Latest INSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inspire Medical Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSP as an investment opportunity.
Many healthcare stocks have been outperforming the market averages this year. Here are three stocks our roundtable likes.
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (NYSE: INSP ) generated revenue of $78.39 million in Q4, a 70% Y/Y increase , marginally beating the consensus of $78.11 million and in line with the management expectation . U.S. revenue increased 77% to $$75.6 million, and revenue outside of the U.S. was $2.8 million, a decrease of 13%. The gross margin increased to 85.8% from 84.4% Full story available on Benzinga.com
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Provides 2022 Guidance
Accelerated Patient Demand and Increased Center Capacity Drives Year-over-Year Revenue Growth of 70% and 102% in the Fourth Quarter and Full Year, Respectively Accelerated Patient Demand and Increased Center Capacity Drives Year-over-Year Revenue Growth of 70% and 102% in the Fourth Quarter and Full Year, Respectively
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE:INSP) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022 05:00 p.m.
Inspire Medical Systems press release (INSP): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.33.Revenue of $78.4M (+70.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.8M.Inspire expects full year 2022 revenue to be in
INSP Price Returns
Continue Researching INSPWant to do more research on Inspire Medical Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch