Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- INSP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
INSP Stock Summary
- INSP's went public 3.24 years ago, making it older than merely 9.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- INSP's price/sales ratio is 36.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Inspire Medical Systems Inc comes in at 54.21%, a number that bests 89.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inspire Medical Systems Inc are SWAV, PHR, SFIX, BLDP, and CSII.
- INSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inspire Medical Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.inspiresleep.com.
INSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INSP's price/sales ratio is 905.56% higher, now standing at 36.2.
- INSP's price/sales ratio has moved up 18.5 over the prior 39 months.
- INSP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 53.2 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSP.
INSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.16||52-week high||$252.25|
|Prev. close||$178.78||52-week low||$97.19|
|Day high||$183.53||Avg. volume||242,762|
|50-day MA||$183.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$192.79||Market Cap||4.98B|
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Company Bio
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It offers Inspire system, a neurostimulation technology that provides a safe and effective treatment for moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
INSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSP Latest Social Stream
View Full INSP Social Stream
Latest INSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inspire Medical Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSP as an investment opportunity.
Inspire (INSP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Piper Sandler has lowered Inspire Medical Systems Inc's (NYSE: INSP) price target to $235 (still an upside of around 30%) from $255 and keeps an Overweight rating. The cut comes after the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued its calendar year 2022 proposed physician fee schedule. The document included proposed rates of physician reimbursement for the new Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation (HGNS) codes, analyst Adam Maeder tells investors in a research note. He says the primary HGNS
Internal Neuromodulation Devices Market To Grow At A CAGR Of 14.60% By 2021-2028 - NEVRO CORP, Cyberonics & Inspire Medical Systems
Global Internal Neuromodulation Devices Market analysis report covers detailed value chain analysis of the market. The value chain analysis helps to analyze major upstream raw materials, major equipments, manufacturing process, and downstream customer analysis and major distributor analysis are mentioned
Headwaters Capital, an investment management firm, published its second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio net return of 8.3% was recorded by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, outperforming the Russell Mid Cap Index that delivered a 7.5% return for the same period. […]
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE:INSP) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 […]
INSP Price Returns
Continue Researching INSPWant to do more research on Inspire Medical Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inspire Medical Systems Inc (INSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch