Intel Corporation (INTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, INTC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 97.17% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- INTC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 96.49% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- INTC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.85% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INTC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LMT, CNP, BBD, PAAS and LND.
INTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Intel Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 21.82% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INTC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, INTC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 85.83% such stocks.
- Intel Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 24.49% of dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for INTC, approximately 25.27% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
INTC Dividend Chart
INTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|