Intel Corporation (INTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, INTC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 97.14% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- INTC's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than 96.34% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, INTC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.13% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INTC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTRE, XAN, CHT, AAL and CONE.
INTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for INTC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 16.45% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Intel Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, Intel Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 80.49% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of -16.45%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 69.92% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Intel Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 69.92% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Intel Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 27.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
INTC Dividend Chart
INTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|