Intel Corporation (INTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, INTC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 97.17% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- INTC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 96.49% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- INTC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.85% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INTC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LMT, CNP, BBD, PAAS and LND.
INTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for INTC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 43.24% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INTC, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, Intel Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 86.82% of them.
- Intel Corp's market cap of $202 billion US dollars puts it in the mega-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 12.24% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for INTC, approximately just 15.42% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
INTC Dividend Chart
INTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|