Intel Corporation (INTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, INTC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 97.41% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- INTC's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 96.58% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, INTC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.23% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with INTC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CGNX, TM, BLX, ODP and EVA.
INTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for INTC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 23.32%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INTC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, INTC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 78.57% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Intel Corp's expected return of -23.32% is higher than 67.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Intel Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 67.46% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Intel Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 27.39% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
INTC Dividend Chart
INTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|