INNATE PHARMA SA (IPHA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPHA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, INNATE PHARMA SA is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INNATE PHARMA SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that IPHA's revenue has grown -35.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.63% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INNATE PHARMA SA, a group of peers worth examining would be PRQR, GERN, MEIP, VTGN, and OGEN.
- IPHA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INNATE PHARMA SA's official web site, go to www.innate-pharma.com.
IPHA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.45||52-week high||$4.10|
|Prev. close||$3.46||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||21,178|
|50-day MA||$2.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.68||Market Cap||276.73M|
INNATE PHARMA SA (IPHA) Company Bio
Innate Pharma SA is a biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on discovering and developing therapeutic antibodies that harness the innate immune system to improve cancer treatment and clinical outcomes for patients. Its products include immunotherapy drugs and monoclonal antibodies. The Immunotherapy drugs are designated for cancer and inflammatory diseases. The Monoclonal antibodies targets receptors and pathways controlling the activation of innate immunity cells.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPHA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPHA Latest Social Stream
View Full IPHA Social Stream
Latest IPHA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNATE PHARMA SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPHA as an investment opportunity.
Innate Pharma Announces HSR Clearance Regarding Expansion of Its Collaboration With Sanofi on NK Cell Engagers
MARSEILLE, France, January 25, 2023--Innate Pharma announces HSR clearance regarding expansion of its collaboration with Sanofi on NK cell engagers
Innate Pharma Announces Publication of Preclinical Data with a Trifunctional NK Cell Engager in Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Nature Biotechnology
MARSEILLE, France, January 16, 2023--Regulatory News: Innate Pharma SA (Euronext Paris: IPH; Nasdaq: IPHA) ("Innate" or the "Company") announced today the publication in Nature Biotechnology of preclinical data showing the control of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cells by a trifunctional NKp46-CD16a-NK cell engager (NKCE) targeting CD123. The studies were conducted by Innate and Sanofi and published in Nature Biotechnology on January 12, 2023.
Innate Pharma S.A. (NASDAQ:IPHA) closed Tuesday at $3.14 per share, up from $2.81 a day earlier. While Innate Pharma S.A. has overperformed by 11.74%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, IPHA fell by -38.19%, with highs and lows ranging from $5.34 to $1.90, whereas […]
Investing in Innate Pharma S.A. (IPHA) might be a great opportunity, but the stock is a bit overvalued
The share price of Innate Pharma S.A. (NASDAQ:IPHA) rose to $2.65 per share on Monday from $1.90. While Innate Pharma S.A. has overperformed by 39.47%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, IPHA fell by -49.81%, with highs and lows ranging from $5.38 to $1.90, […]
IPHA Price Returns