Inphi Corporation $0.001 par value (IPHI): Price and Financial Metrics
IPHI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IPHI is currently 30.91, higher than 87.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of INPHI Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.27, INPHI Corp has a higher such ratio than 88.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INPHI Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ARVN, TBPH, BLUE, CMRX, and ASMB.
- IPHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INPHI Corp's official web site, go to www.inphi.com.
IPHI Daily Price Range
IPHI 52-Week Price Range
IPHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
IPHI Price/Volume Stats
Inphi Corporation $0.001 par value (IPHI) Company Bio
Inphi Corporation provider of high-speed, mixed signal semiconductor solutions for the communications, computing and data center markets. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Santa Clara, California.