iPic Entertainment Inc. - (IPIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPIC Stock Summary
- IPIC has a market capitalization of $5,275,228 -- more than approximately only 1.37% of US stocks.
- IPIC's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.32% of US stocks.
- iPic Entertainment Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -463.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IPIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AQST, MNKD, PRTK, KMPH, and OMER.
- Visit IPIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ipictheaters.com.
IPIC Valuation Summary
- IPIC's EV/EBIT ratio is -23.4; this is 225.13% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 41 months, IPIC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.
- IPIC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPIC.
IPIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$1.35|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.03|
|Day high||$0.54||Avg. volume||3,590|
|50-day MA||$0.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.47||Market Cap||5.28M|
iPic Entertainment Inc. - (IPIC) Company Bio
iPic Entertainment, LLC operates theaters in the United States. It operates 10 locations with 73 screens in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
IPIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPIC Latest Social Stream
View Full IPIC Social Stream
Latest IPIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iPic Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPIC as an investment opportunity.
Oxford Lane Capital Corp. Announces Offering of Notes and BBB Investment Grade Rating of the Notes by Egan-Jones Ratings Company
GREENWICH, Conn., March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Lane Capital Corp. (the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: OXLC, OXLCO, OXLCM and OXLCP) today announced the commencement of a registered public offering of Notes (the “Notes”). The public offering price and other terms of the Notes are to be determined by negotiations between the Company and the underwriters. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional Notes on the same terms and conditions to cover over-allotments, if any. The Company also announced that the Notes received an investment grade rating of “BBB” from Egan-Jones Ratings Company (“Egan-Jones”), an independent, unaffiliated rating agency. Egan-Jones is a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO) and is recognized by...
GREENWICH, Conn., March 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Lane Capital Corp. (NasdaqGS: OXLC) (NasdaqGS: OXLCO) (NasdaqGS: OXLCM) (NasdaqGS: OXLCP) today announced the following net asset value (“NAV”) estimate as of February 28, 2021. Management’s unaudited estimate of the range of the NAV per share of our common stock as of February 28, 2021 is between $5.94 and $6.04. This estimate is not a comprehensive statement of our financial condition or results for the month ended February 28, 2021. This estimate did not undergo the Company’s typical quarter-end financial closing procedures and was not approved by the Company’s board of directors. We advise you that our NAV per share for the quarter ending March 31, 2021 may differ materially from this estimate, which is given only as of Feb...
IPIC Price Returns