Century Therapeutics, Inc. (IPSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPSC POWR Grades
- IPSC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPSC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IPSC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
IPSC Stock Summary
- IPSC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 57.36, CENTURY THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.6% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that IPSC's revenue has grown 342.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.18% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CENTURY THERAPEUTICS INC are HYLN, DBVT, SONN, CANF, and VCNX.
- To check out CENTURY THERAPEUTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001850119.
IPSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IPSC's price/sales ratio is 1039.22% higher, now standing at 58.1.
- IPSC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPSC.
IPSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.63||52-week high||$15.38|
|Prev. close||$4.55||52-week low||$4.34|
|Day high||$4.73||Avg. volume||182,967|
|50-day MA||$7.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.39||Market Cap||273.05M|
Century Therapeutics, Inc. (IPSC) Company Bio
Century Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, develops transformative allogeneic cell therapies for the treatment of solid tumor and hematological malignancies. The company's lead product candidate is CNTY-101, an allogeneic, induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)-derived chimeric antigen receptors (CAR)-iNK cell therapy targeting CD19 for relapsed, refractory B-cell lymphoma. It is also developing CNTY-103, a CAR-iNK candidate targeting CD133 + EGFR for recurrent glioblastoma; CNTY-102, a CAR-iT or CAR-iNK candidate targeting CD19 + CD79b for relapsed, refractory B-cell lymphoma and other B-cell malignancies; and CNTY-104, a CAR-iT or CAR-iNK multi-specific candidate for acute myeloid leukemia. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPSC Latest Social Stream
View Full IPSC Social Stream
Latest IPSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTURY THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPSC as an investment opportunity.
After Plunging -29.84% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why the Trend Might Reverse for Century Therapeutics, Inc. (IPSC)
Century Therapeutics, Inc. (IPSC) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
The company's lab operations in Seattle and Hamilton, Ontario, will close and research activities will be consolidated in Philadelphia.
Gene-editing stocks have not been immune when it comes to job losses and workforce reductions.
Century Therapeutics Announces Internal Portfolio Prioritization, Analyst Views It As Incrementally Positive
Century Therapeutics (NASDAQ: IPSC) revealed an internal portfolio prioritization and capital allocation strategy that is expected to extend the cash runway into 2026. The company will deprioritize investment in CNTY-103 for glioblastoma and a discovery program in hematologic malignancies. The company will focus on CNTY-101 and prioritize key programs, including one follow-on product candidate for lymphoma, CNTY-102, and CNTY-107, a product candidate for Nectin-4+ tumors. Century Therapeutics wi
- Prioritization allows for acceleration of key programs including CNTY-107 in Nectin-4+ tumors, while de-prioritizing further investment in CNTY-103 for glioblastoma - - Employee headcount reduced by approximately 25 percent, extending cash runway into 2026 - - Phase 1 study of CNTY-101, Company's lead candidate targeting CD19, in relapsed/refractory B-cell lymphoma remains on track; No impact to partnered programs with Bristol Myers Squibb - PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cent
IPSC Price Returns