Ingersoll Rand Inc. (IR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 83.39% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that IR has less fluctuation in its price than merely 11.73% of stocks we're observing.
- IR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 85.77% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GLBS, TGS, EYE, FAF and JP.
IR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Ingersoll Rand Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 98.99%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ingersoll Rand Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, IR offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.16% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Ingersoll Rand Inc's estimated return of -98.99% surpasses about merely 0.46% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Ingersoll Rand Inc, its beta is lower than merely 16.87% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
IR Dividend Chart
IR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|