Investors Real Estate Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IRET) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IRET reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.09% over the past 5.75 years.
- IRET's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -530.65% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than merely 1.75% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IRET that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: III, EVBN, SCHL, JCS and LMRK.
IRET Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of IRET, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 22.24% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of IRET, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for IRET than it is for 84.83% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Investors Real Estate Trust has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 6.67% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, IRET's equity discount rate is less than 83.15% of those stocks.
IRET Dividend Chart
IRET Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|