Investors Real Estate Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IRET) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, IRET's growth rate has been -0.05% over the past 5.5 years.
- IRET's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -561.35% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 1.6% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IRET that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: STNG, PRPH, RESI, KGJI and EQC.
IRET Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Investors Real Estate Trust, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 28.77% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Investors Real Estate Trust are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for IRET than it is for 84.92% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Investors Real Estate Trust has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 8.89% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, IRET's equity discount rate is less than 84.36% of those stocks.
IRET Dividend Chart
IRET Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|