Investar Holding Corporation (ISTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ISTR has issued more dividends than 6.66% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Over the past 5.5 years, ISTR has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 12.73%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, ISTR's growth rate has been 0.59% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ISTR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JP, HASI, SAIL, SNX and EQIX.
ISTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Investar Holding Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 7.52% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Investar Holding Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, ISTR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 22.37% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Investar Holding Corp, its beta is lower than 93.91% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Investar Holding Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 97.88% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ISTR Dividend Chart
ISTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|