Investors Title Company (ITIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITIC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ITIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITIC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ITIC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ITIC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INVESTORS TITLE CO is higher than it is for about only 7.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.59%, INVESTORS TITLE CO's debt growth rate surpasses 86.79% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ITIC comes in at 13.05% -- higher than that of 87.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INVESTORS TITLE CO, a group of peers worth examining would be CMCL, MSB, MDJH, SSY, and JOB.
- ITIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INVESTORS TITLE CO's official web site, go to www.invtitle.com.
ITIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ITIC's price/sales ratio is 30.77% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ITIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITIC.
ITIC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8.72%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 233.21%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 22.92%.
The table below shows ITIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.92% of graded US stocks.
- ITIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 16th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- FNHC, ESNT, and MTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITIC.
The table below shows ITIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.86||52-week high||$217.79|
|Prev. close||$151.03||52-week low||$125.80|
|Day high||$153.86||Avg. volume||2,972|
|50-day MA||$144.07||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$162.54||Market Cap||291.87M|
Investors Title Company (ITIC) Company Bio
Investors Title Company provides title insurance to residential, institutional, commercial, and industrial properties. It underwrites land title insurance for owners and mortgagees as a primary insurer; and offers the reinsurance of title insurance risks to other title insurance companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ITIC Social Stream
Latest ITIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVESTORS TITLE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITIC as an investment opportunity.
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., November 07, 2022--Investors Title Company (Nasdaq: ITIC) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors declared a special cash dividend of $3.00 per share to shareholders of record on December 1, 2022, payable December 15, 2022. The special dividend will be funded through existing cash balances.
A look at the shareholders of Investors Title Company ( NASDAQ:ITIC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. We can...
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., November 04, 2022--Investors Title Company (Nasdaq: ITIC) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company reported net income of $7.9 million, or $4.17 per diluted share, for the three months ended September 30, 2022, compared to $14.5 million, or $7.63 per diluted share, for the prior year period.
OLDWICK, N.J., October 13, 2022--AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Ratings (Long-Term ICR) of "a" (Excellent) of both subsidiaries of Investors Title Company (ITC) [NASDAQ: ITIC]: Investors Title Insurance Company and National Investors Title Insurance Company (Austin, TX). These subsidiaries collectively are referred to as Investors Title Company Group (ITC Group). Concurrently, AM Best has affirmed the Long-Term ICR of "bbb" (Go
It's understandable if you feel frustrated when a stock you own sees a lower share price. But sometimes a share price...
ITIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|