Investors Title Company (ITIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITIC POWR Grades
- ITIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.48% of US stocks.
- ITIC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ITIC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.39% of US stocks).
ITIC Stock Summary
- ITIC's current price/earnings ratio is 5.37, which is higher than just 6.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ITIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.22% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ITIC's revenue has grown 56.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DSS, NSEC, WHLM, VLGEA, and WSBF.
- ITIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Investors Title Co's official web site, go to www.invtitle.com.
ITIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ITIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 55.81% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ITIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.1.
- ITIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITIC.
ITIC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 69.74%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 41.19%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 40.01%.
The table below shows ITIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.64% of graded US stocks.
- ITIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 16th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- FNHC, ESNT, and AIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITIC.
The table below shows ITIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.57||52-week high||$194.39|
|Prev. close||$185.78||52-week low||$129.79|
|Day high||$188.57||Avg. volume||3,585|
|50-day MA||$181.49||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$169.34||Market Cap||357.15M|
Investors Title Company (ITIC) Company Bio
Investors Title Company provides title insurance to residential, institutional, commercial, and industrial properties. It underwrites land title insurance for owners and mortgagees as a primary insurer; and offers the reinsurance of title insurance risks to other title insurance companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ITIC Social Stream
Latest ITIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investors Title Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITIC as an investment opportunity.
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Ratings (Long-Term ICR) of a (Excellent) of both subsidiaries of Investors Title Company (ITIC) [NASDAQ: ITIC]: Investors Title Insurance Company and National Investors Title Insurance Company (Austin, TX). These subsidiaries collectively are referred to as Investors Title Company Group (ITC Group). Concurrently, AM Best has affirmed the Long-Term ICR of bbb (G
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
CHAPEL HILL, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Investors Title Company (Nasdaq: ITIC) announced today that the Company''s Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $.46 per share to shareholders of record September 1, 2021, payable September 15, 2021. Investors Title Company is a publicly-held North Carolina company whose stock is traded on The Nasdaq Global Select Market. Investors Title Company is engaged in the business of issuing and underwriting title insurance policies. The Company also prov
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., August 04, 2021--Investors Title Company today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. The Company reported net income of $19.8 million, or $10.42 per diluted share, compared to $14.5 million, or $7.65 per diluted share, for the prior year period. The Company set all-time quarterly records for total revenues, net premiums written and net income.
ITIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|