Investors Title Company (ITIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITIC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ITIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.69% of US stocks.
- ITIC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ITIC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
ITIC Stock Summary
- Investors Title Co's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.9, Investors Title Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 9.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ITIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.11% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Investors Title Co, a group of peers worth examining would be SSY, WHLM, MSB, ATLO, and DJCO.
- ITIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Investors Title Co's official web site, go to www.invtitle.com.
ITIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ITIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 55.81% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ITIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.1.
- ITIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITIC.
ITIC Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 60.61%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.31%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 15.77%.
The table below shows ITIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.92% of graded US stocks.
- ITIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 16th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- FNHC, ESNT, and MTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITIC.
The table below shows ITIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.66||52-week high||$248.00|
|Prev. close||$153.43||52-week low||$144.30|
|Day high||$157.66||Avg. volume||2,359|
|50-day MA||$169.03||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$193.09||Market Cap||299.08M|
Investors Title Company (ITIC) Company Bio
Investors Title Company provides title insurance to residential, institutional, commercial, and industrial properties. It underwrites land title insurance for owners and mortgagees as a primary insurer; and offers the reinsurance of title insurance risks to other title insurance companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ITIC Social Stream
Latest ITIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investors Title Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITIC as an investment opportunity.
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., February 14, 2022--Investors Title Company today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. The Company set all-time quarterly and annual records for total revenues and net premiums written, in addition to setting an all-time annual record for net income.
Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd. (TSX: GLXY) ("Galaxy Digital" or "the Company"), a financial services and investment management innovator in the digital asset, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology sectors, today announced the launch of the Company's Sustainability Program and Strategy ("the Program"). The Program underscores Galaxy Digital's commitment to responsible environmental practices, a robust corporate governance strategy and an equitable, inclusive environment for employees.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
A look at the shareholders of Investors Title Company ( NASDAQ:ITIC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd. (TSX: GLXY) ("GDH Ltd." or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Galaxy Digital Holdings LP (the "Issuer" and together with GDH Ltd., "Galaxy Digital") has closed its previously announced offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 3.00% Exchangeable Senior Notes due 2026 (the "Notes") in a private placement under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act").
ITIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|