Investors Title Company (ITIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITIC POWR Grades
- ITIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.51% of US stocks.
- ITIC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- ITIC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.14% of US stocks).
ITIC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.85, Investors Title Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 9.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Investors Title Co is higher than it is for about just 6.36% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Investors Title Co comes in at 48.74%, a number that bests 84.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOTJ, CMCL, ATLO, FCF, and FRAF.
- Visit ITIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invtitle.com.
ITIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ITIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 55.81% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ITIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.1.
- ITIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITIC.
ITIC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 238.11%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 15.77%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -30.73%.
The table below shows ITIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.92% of graded US stocks.
- ITIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 16th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- FNHC, ESNT, and MTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITIC.
The table below shows ITIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.98||52-week high||$248.00|
|Prev. close||$193.12||52-week low||$140.25|
|Day high||$193.50||Avg. volume||3,000|
|50-day MA||$212.49||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$189.06||Market Cap||365.50M|
Investors Title Company (ITIC) Company Bio
Investors Title Company provides title insurance to residential, institutional, commercial, and industrial properties. It underwrites land title insurance for owners and mortgagees as a primary insurer; and offers the reinsurance of title insurance risks to other title insurance companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ITIC Social Stream
Latest ITIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investors Title Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITIC as an investment opportunity.
Whittier Trust Co. of Nevada Inc. decreased its holdings in shares of Investors Title (NASDAQ:ITIC) by 7.0% in the 3rd quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 3,450 shares of the insurance providers stock after selling 260 shares during the period. Whittier Trust Co. of Nevada Inc.s holdings in Investors Title were worth $630,000 
A look at the shareholders of Investors Title Company ( NASDAQ:ITIC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
Aspiriant LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Investors Title (NASDAQ:ITIC) in the 3rd quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The institutional investor acquired 7,185 shares of the insurance provider’s stock, valued at approximately $1,312,000. Other institutional investors and hedge funds also recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. Morgan Stanley raised its […]
Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd. (TSX: GLXY) ("GDH Ltd." or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Galaxy Digital Holdings LP (the "Issuer" and together with GDH Ltd., "Galaxy Digital") has closed its previously announced offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 3.00% Exchangeable Senior Notes due 2026 (the "Notes") in a private placement under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act").
Royal Bank of Canada grew its holdings in shares of Investors Title (NASDAQ:ITIC) by 3.5% in the 2nd quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The fund owned 4,372 shares of the insurance providers stock after buying an additional 147 shares during the period. Royal Bank of Canadas holdings in Investors Title were worth $764,000 at the end 
ITIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|