Investors Title Company (ITIC): Price and Financial Metrics
ITIC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.9, Investors Title Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 8.02% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ITIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Investors Title Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DJCO, MSB, SVVC, PFIN, and AHC.
- ITIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Investors Title Co's official web site, go to www.invtitle.com.
ITIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.50||52-week high||$194.26|
|Prev. close||$164.31||52-week low||$105.00|
|Day high||$168.29||Avg. volume||3,600|
|50-day MA||$164.32||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$148.83||Market Cap||311.56M|
Investors Title Company (ITIC) Company Bio
Investors Title Company provides title insurance to residential, institutional, commercial, and industrial properties. It underwrites land title insurance for owners and mortgagees as a primary insurer; and offers the reinsurance of title insurance risks to other title insurance companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
ITIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ITIC Social Stream
Latest ITIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investors Title Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITIC as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best small cap stocks to buy in 2021. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these stocks and go directly to the 5 Best Small Cap Stocks to Buy in 2021. As businesses start to reopen after months of inactivity due to the COVID-19 […]
Is Investors Title Company's (NASDAQ:ITIC) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Investors Title's (NASDAQ:ITIC) stock is up by a considerable 13% over the past three months. Given that the market...
Investors Title (NASDAQ:ITIC) declared a dividend payable on March 30, 2021 to its shareholders as of March 8, 2021. It was also announced that shareholders of Investors Title's stock as of March 23, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Investors Title has an ex-dividend date set for for March 22, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is $0.44, which equates to a dividend yield of 1.1% at current price levels. The Significance Of An Ex-Dividend Date An ex-dividend date is when a company's shares stop trading with its current dividend payout in preparation for the company to announce a new one. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep...
Investors Title Company (Nasdaq: ITIC) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $.44 per share to shareholders of record March 23, 2021, payable March 30, 2021.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
ITIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|