Investors Title Company (ITIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ITIC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 25.01%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, ITIC's growth rate has been 0.84% over the past 5.51 years.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ITIC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NHTC, HMG, RNR, XIN and FLIR.
ITIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ITIC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 32.4%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ITIC, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, ITIC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 13.75% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 32.4%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 81.93% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Investors Title Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 81.93% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Investors Title Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 87.25% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ITIC Dividend Chart
ITIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ITIC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||OB||OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd.||4.64%|
|2||FNF||FNF Group of Fidelity National Financial, Inc.||3.60%|
|3||STC||Stewart Information Services Corporation||2.36%|
|4||AGO||Assured Guaranty Ltd.||2.07%|
|5||ITIC||Investors Title Company||1.19%|
|6||NMIH||NMI Holdings Inc||0.00%|
|7||AMBC||Ambac Financial Group, Inc.||0.00%|