Investors Title Company (ITIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, ITIC has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 28.38%.
- ITIC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 1.03% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ITIC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TEVA, JP, COR, CTIB and GHG.
ITIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ITIC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 364.2% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Investors Title Co are:
- ITIC's market cap is about 384 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 7.82% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Investors Title Co's expected return of 364.2% is higher than 87.74% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Investors Title Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 87.74% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Investors Title Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 99.04% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ITIC Dividend Chart
ITIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ITIC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FNF||Fidelity National Financial Inc.||4.09%|
|2||STC||Stewart Information Services Corporation||3.77%|
|3||AGO||Assured Guaranty Ltd.||1.60%|
|4||ITIC||Investors Title Company||1.14%|
|5||NMIH||NMI Holdings Inc||0.00%|
|6||AMBC||Ambac Financial Group, Inc.||0.00%|