iTeos Therapeutics Inc. (ITOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITOS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ITOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.31% of US stocks.
- ITOS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ITOS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ITOS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.14, ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.95% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ITOS has reported earnings growth of 1,898.25%, putting it ahead of 98.92% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 335.62%, a number that bests 97.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC are MRKR, STRO, MXL, SLDP, and EDIT.
- ITOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.iteostherapeutics.com.
ITOS Valuation Summary
- ITOS's price/earnings ratio is 2.7; this is 88.36% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ITOS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 20.4 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITOS.
ITOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.17% of graded US stocks.
- ITOS's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ITOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.15||52-week high||$52.43|
|Prev. close||$19.42||52-week low||$16.21|
|Day high||$20.27||Avg. volume||428,338|
|50-day MA||$19.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.34||Market Cap||716.84M|
iTeos Therapeutics Inc. (ITOS) Company Bio
iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the development of biopharmaceuticals therapeutic products and services. It offers immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients. The company was founded by Michel Detheux in April 2012 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITOS Latest Social Stream
View Full ITOS Social Stream
Latest ITOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITOS as an investment opportunity.
WATERTOWN, Mass. and GOSSELIES, Belgium, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITOS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the discovery and development of a new generation of immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients, today announced that Michel Detheux, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the upcoming Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York City on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 4
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: iTeos Therapeutics (ITOS), Verona Pharma (VRNA) and vTv Therapeutics (VTVT)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on iTeos Therapeutics (ITOS – Research Report), Verona Pharma (VRNA – Research Report) and vTv Therapeutics (VTVT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. iTeos Therapeutics (ITOS) In a report released today, Swayampakula Ramakanth from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Buy rating on iTeos Therapeutics, with a price target of $54.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $21.49, close to its 52-week low of $16.21. According to TipRanks.
iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (ITOS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -57.14% and 53.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
– Initiated a randomized Phase 2 trial evaluating anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody EOS-448/GSK4428859A and GSK’s anti-PD-1 Jemperli (dostarlimab) in first line, metastatic non-small cell lung cancer – Phase 2 trials with novel combinations underway for both monoclonal anti-TIGIT antibody, EOS-448, and adenosine A2A receptor antagonist, inupadenant – Cash balance of $752MM as of September 30, 2022, expected to provide runway into 2026 to support differentiated clinical programs for EOS-448 and inup
ITeos Therapeutics, Inc. (ITOS) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: What to Know Ahead of Q3 Release
ITeos Therapeutics, Inc. (ITOS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ITOS Price Returns