iTeos Therapeutics Inc. (ITOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITOS POWR Grades
- ITOS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- ITOS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ITOS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
ITOS Stock Summary
- iTeos Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on July 24, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.92% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, iTeos Therapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of -773.31%; that's higher than merely 2.79% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for iTeos Therapeutics Inc comes in at 230.65%, a number that bests 96.46% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to iTeos Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PXLW, YMAB, TARS, MNOV, and UTHR.
- ITOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit iTeos Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.iteostherapeutics.com.
ITOS Valuation Summary
- 500 - Internal server error
- ITOS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, ITOS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITOS.
ITOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.17% of graded US stocks.
- ITOS's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ITOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.87||52-week high||$52.43|
|Prev. close||$20.60||52-week low||$16.21|
|Day high||$21.36||Avg. volume||516,203|
|50-day MA||$21.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.88||Market Cap||741.74M|
iTeos Therapeutics Inc. (ITOS) Company Bio
iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the development of biopharmaceuticals therapeutic products and services. It offers immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients. The company was founded by Michel Detheux in April 2012 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITOS Latest Social Stream
View Full ITOS Social Stream
Latest ITOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iTeos Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITOS as an investment opportunity.
Let us take a look at some drug/biotech stocks, EVLO, GMDA, APLS, MRTX and ITOS, which are poised to beat on fourth-quarter earnings.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. and GOSSELIES, Belgium, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITOS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the discovery and development of a new generation of highly differentiated immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients, today announced that Michel Detheux, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences in February: 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare ConferenceDate
Investment company Jackson Creek Investment Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys ITeos Therapeutics Inc, Extreme Networks Inc, SMART Global Holdings Inc, BlueLinx Holdings Inc, Newmark Group Inc, sells OptimizeRx Corp, Ranger Oil Corp, Ranger Oil Corp, Ranger Oil Corp, Digital Turbine Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Jackson Creek Investment Advisors LLC.
Investment company Asymmetry Capital Management, L.P. (Current Portfolio) buys Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, AbbVie Inc, IQVIA Holdings Inc, Centene Corp, sells Alkermes PLC, Medtronic PLC, Insulet Corp, Hologic Inc, Sage Therapeutics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Asymmetry Capital Management, L.P..
iTeos Provides Clinical Development Plans and Promotes Yvonne McGrath, Ph.D. to Chief Scientific Officer
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. and GOSSELIES, Belgium, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITOS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the discovery and development of a new generation of highly differentiated immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients, today provided a clinical development plan for its anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody, EOS-448, and its A2A receptor antagonist, inupadenant. iTeos also announced the promotion of Yvonne McGrath, Ph.D., to chief scie
ITOS Price Returns