iTeos Therapeutics Inc. (ITOS): Price and Financial Metrics
ITOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.10||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$9.90||52-week low||$8.20|
|Day high||$10.27||Avg. volume||357,521|
|50-day MA||$9.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.99||Market Cap||361.43M|
ITOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITOS POWR Grades
- ITOS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.82% of US stocks.
- ITOS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ITOS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.01% of US stocks).
ITOS Stock Summary
- For ITOS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.7% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for just 10.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -85.36%, a number that bests just 1.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC are TSP, ALGS, RXRX, FUSN, and BCYC.
- ITOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.iteostherapeutics.com.
ITOS Valuation Summary
- ITOS's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 19.44% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ITOS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITOS.
ITOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.17% of graded US stocks.
- ITOS's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ITOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
iTeos Therapeutics Inc. (ITOS) Company Bio
iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the development of biopharmaceuticals therapeutic products and services. It offers immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients. The company was founded by Michel Detheux in April 2012 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
ITOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITOS Latest Social Stream
View Full ITOS Social Stream
Latest ITOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITOS as an investment opportunity.
WATERTOWN, Mass. and GOSSELIES, Belgium, Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITOS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the discovery and development of a new generation of immune-oncology therapeutics for patients, today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the upcoming Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York City on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 1:30 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the event will be av
iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (ITOS) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 304.26% Upside in iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (ITOS): Here's What You Should Know
The mean of analysts' price targets for iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (ITOS) points to a 304.3% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
- Initiation of GALAXIES H&N-202, a Phase 2 platform study assessing TIGIT:PD-1 doublet and other novel IO combinations, including a CD96 triplet in HNSCC - Completed enrollment of monotherapy dose escalation arm in TIG-007 Phase 2 trial in multiple myeloma - Completed enrollment of first dose cohort in Phase 1 trial of EOS-984 - Cash balance and investment balance of $644.9 million as of September 30, 2023 expected to provide runway through 2026 across a number of impactful portfolio milestones
Viridian Therapeutics, Inc. (VRDN) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
ITOS Price Returns