iTeos Therapeutics Inc. (ITOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITOS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ITOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITOS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ITOS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.06% of US stocks).
ITOS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.04, ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 12.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ITOS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.25% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ITOS's revenue has grown -22.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.6% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYCN, ONCT, DTIL, FDMT, and PLRX.
- Visit ITOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iteostherapeutics.com.
ITOS Valuation Summary
- ITOS's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.4; this is 78.79% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ITOS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITOS.
ITOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.17% of graded US stocks.
- ITOS's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ITOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITOS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ITOS, see our ITOS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$49.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
ITOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.19||52-week high||$35.64|
|Prev. close||$13.93||52-week low||$12.52|
|Day high||$14.15||Avg. volume||280,875|
|50-day MA||$17.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.21||Market Cap||471.15M|
iTeos Therapeutics Inc. (ITOS) Company Bio
iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the development of biopharmaceuticals therapeutic products and services. It offers immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients. The company was founded by Michel Detheux in April 2012 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITOS Latest Social Stream
View Full ITOS Social Stream
Latest ITOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITEOS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITOS as an investment opportunity.
7 Dirt-Cheap Stocks Sitting in the Sweet Spot
These cheap stocks don’t just attract on the ticker tape but rather feature compelling fundamentals and analysts’ upside projections.
Down More Than 50%: 2 ‘Strong Buy’ Stocks That Are Too Cheap to Ignore
When stock prices fall, opportunities open up. That’s true whether we’re talking about a general market decline, or a slip in some individual stocks. However, it is crucial for investors to conduct due diligence and investigate the reasons behind the drop in price to ensure that they are making informed investment decisions. The key to success here is recognizing when a low-priced stock is fundamentally unsound or just facing tough trading conditions. Fortunately, Wall Street’s equity analysts a
Take Care Before Jumping Onto iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITOS) Even Though It's 25% Cheaper
iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ITOS ) shareholders that were waiting for something to happen have been dealt a blow...
Time To Worry? Analysts Are Downgrading Their iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITOS) Outlook
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ITOS ), with the analysts...
ITeos Therapeutics, Inc. (ITOS) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (ITOS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 35.71% and 30.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ITOS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...