JanOne Inc. (JAN): Price and Financial Metrics
JAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$2.42|
|Prev. close||$0.43||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||230,652|
|50-day MA||$0.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.13||Market Cap||1.55M|
JAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAN Stock Summary
- JAN's current price/earnings ratio is 0.18, which is higher than just 0.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for JANONE INC is higher than it is for about just 0.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, JANONE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JANONE INC are MGLD, GNLN, CBRL, GROM, and AXR.
- Visit JAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.janone.com.
JAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, JAN's price/sales ratio is 91.67% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- JAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAN.
JAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -161.19%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.73%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -63.29%.
The table below shows JAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.81% of graded US stocks.
- JAN's asset turnover comes in at 1.474 -- ranking 81st of 165 Retail stocks.
- QRTEA, CNXN, and CVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JAN.
The table below shows JAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JanOne Inc. (JAN) Company Bio
JanOne Inc. develops treatments for conditions that cause severe pain. The company, through its non-addictive pain-relieving drugs, focuses on reduction for need of opioid prescriptions to treat disease associated pain that can lead to opioid abuse. Its lead candidate JAN101 provides slow-release formulation of sodium nitrite therapeutic for treatment of peripheral artery disease (PAD). The company was formerly known as Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. and changed its name to JanOne Inc. in September 2019. JanOne Inc. was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
JAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAN Latest Social Stream
View Full JAN Social Stream
Latest JAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JANONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAN as an investment opportunity.
JanOne (Nasdaq: JAN), the biopharmaceutical company focused on developing non-addicting painkillers and novel treatments for the causes of pain, will participate in investor sessions at the Dawson James Securities 8th Annual Investment Conference in Jupiter, Florida. JanOne's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Amol Soin, will attend the October 12, day-long conference and present JanOne's mission and progress.
JUPITER, Fla., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire -- Dawson James Securities, Inc. (“Dawson”), a full-service investment bank focused on emerging growth companies, today announces its 8th Annual Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference on October 12, 2023, at the Wyndham Grand Hotel in Jupiter, FL. Dawson James’ flagship Small Cap Growth Conference brings together senior leadership from over 30 of the most innovative companies at the forefront of healthcare, technology and consu
JanOne to Present In Person and by Video at H.C. Wainwright's 25th Annual Global Investment Conference
JanOne (Nasdaq: JAN), the biopharmaceutical company focused on developing non-addicting painkillers and novel treatments for the causes of pain, will participate in investor sessions at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference in New York City. JanOne's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Amol Soin, will appear via recorded video and attend the conference in person to represent the company's mission and progress.
JanOne Earns US Patent for the Use of its Novel Formulation of Low-Dose Naltrexone, Jan123, to Treat Chronic Pain
JanOne (Nasdaq: JAN), the visionary biotech company dedicated to discovering non-addictive treatments for pain, as well as causes of pain, has earned a US patent for its innovative formulation of low-dose naltrexone, Jan123, for treating pain.
JanOne Wins "Best Abstract" Award at the Ohio Society of Interventional Pain Physicians Annual Meeting
JanOne (Nasdaq: JAN), the biopharmaceutical company focused on developing non-addicting painkillers and novel treatments for the causes of pain, has won a prestigious "Best Abstract" award for reporting that JanOne's treatment for diabetic neuropathy showed both effectiveness against pain and potential to improve nerve function.
JAN Price Returns