JanOne Inc. (JAN): Price and Financial Metrics
JAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$2.42|
|Prev. close||$0.45||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||236,880|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.17||Market Cap||1.70M|
JAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.17, JANONE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for JANONE INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, JANONE INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JANONE INC are MGLD, GNLN, GROM, CBRL, and AXR.
- JAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JANONE INC's official web site, go to www.janone.com.
JAN Valuation Summary
- JAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.8; this is 94.94% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAN.
JAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -161.19%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.73%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -63.29%.
The table below shows JAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.81% of graded US stocks.
- JAN's asset turnover comes in at 1.474 -- ranking 81st of 165 Retail stocks.
- QRTEA, CNXN, and CVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JAN.
The table below shows JAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JanOne Inc. (JAN) Company Bio
JanOne Inc. develops treatments for conditions that cause severe pain. The company, through its non-addictive pain-relieving drugs, focuses on reduction for need of opioid prescriptions to treat disease associated pain that can lead to opioid abuse. Its lead candidate JAN101 provides slow-release formulation of sodium nitrite therapeutic for treatment of peripheral artery disease (PAD). The company was formerly known as Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. and changed its name to JanOne Inc. in September 2019. JanOne Inc. was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
JAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAN Latest Social Stream
View Full JAN Social Stream
Latest JAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JANONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAN as an investment opportunity.
JanOne to Present In Person and by Video at H.C. Wainwright's 25th Annual Global Investment Conference
JanOne (Nasdaq: JAN), the biopharmaceutical company focused on developing non-addicting painkillers and novel treatments for the causes of pain, will participate in investor sessions at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference in New York City. JanOne's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Amol Soin, will appear via recorded video and attend the conference in person to represent the company's mission and progress.
JanOne Earns US Patent for the Use of its Novel Formulation of Low-Dose Naltrexone, Jan123, to Treat Chronic Pain
JanOne (Nasdaq: JAN), the visionary biotech company dedicated to discovering non-addictive treatments for pain, as well as causes of pain, has earned a US patent for its innovative formulation of low-dose naltrexone, Jan123, for treating pain.
JanOne Wins "Best Abstract" Award at the Ohio Society of Interventional Pain Physicians Annual Meeting
JanOne (Nasdaq: JAN), the biopharmaceutical company focused on developing non-addicting painkillers and novel treatments for the causes of pain, has won a prestigious "Best Abstract" award for reporting that JanOne's treatment for diabetic neuropathy showed both effectiveness against pain and potential to improve nerve function.
JanOne Technologies Announces Closing of Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market under Nasdaq Rules
JanOne (Nasdaq: JAN) (the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company specializing in developing non-addicting pain killers and treatments for underlying causes of pain, today announced that it has closed its previously announced registered direct offering for the purchase and sale of 899,348 shares of the Company's common stock (or prefunded warrants in lieu thereof) at a purchase price of $0.8811 per share of common stock (or prefunded warrant) in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market
It's time to start the week off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Monday morning!
JAN Price Returns