JanOne Inc. (JAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JAN POWR Grades
- JAN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JAN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 50 days.
- JAN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.92% of US stocks).
JAN Stock Summary
- JAN has a higher market value than just 1.33% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,331,962.
- JANONE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.33% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of JANONE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JANONE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GB, LPX, INT, LINC, and KRO.
- JAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JANONE INC's official web site, go to www.janone.com.
JAN Valuation Summary
- JAN's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- JAN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAN.
JAN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.02%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -42.98%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -183.18%.
The table below shows JAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.81% of graded US stocks.
- JAN's asset turnover comes in at 1.474 -- ranking 81st of 165 Retail stocks.
- QRTEA, CNXN, and CVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JAN.
The table below shows JAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.02||52-week high||$5.29|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$2.04||Avg. volume||716,763|
|50-day MA||$2.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.69||Market Cap||6.36M|
JanOne Inc. (JAN) Company Bio
JanOne Inc. develops treatments for conditions that cause severe pain. The company, through its non-addictive pain-relieving drugs, focuses on reduction for need of opioid prescriptions to treat disease associated pain that can lead to opioid abuse. Its lead candidate JAN101 provides slow-release formulation of sodium nitrite therapeutic for treatment of peripheral artery disease (PAD). The company was formerly known as Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. and changed its name to JanOne Inc. in September 2019. JanOne Inc. was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
JAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAN Latest Social Stream
View Full JAN Social Stream
Latest JAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JANONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAN as an investment opportunity.
JanOne Inc. ("JanOne") (Nasdaq: JAN), a company that focuses on the development of drugs with non-addictive, pain-relieving properties, announced today that it has executed a term sheet to acquire Soin Therapeutics LLC and its product, a patent-pending, novel formulation of low dose naltrexone. The product, that JanOne will name Jan123, is being developed for the treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), a severe, chronic pain generally affecting the arms or legs. There are no truly ef
ARCA Recycling, Inc. (ARCA), a wholly owned subsidiary of JanOne Inc. (NASDAQ: JAN), unveiled a new logo that aligns its visual identity with the innovative and environmentally responsible services it offers. While ARCA's core mission to deliver best-in-class energy efficiency and environmental protection programs remains unchanged, the company has expanded its customer base in recent years. ARCA has significantly grown its commercial recycling business and is working to expand options for respo
JanOne Inc. ("JanOne") (Nasdaq: JAN), a company that focuses on the development of drugs with non-addictive, pain-relieving properties, announced today that work has been completed by Dr. Maureen Donovan at the University of Iowa that will allow for an improved formulation of JAN101. JAN101 (formerly known as TV1001SR), is a potential treatment for peripheral artery disease (PAD), a vascular disease that affects more than 8.5 million people in the U.S. and more than 60 million people worldwide.
ARCA Recycling, Inc., a Subsidiary of JanOne Inc., Opens Three New Recycling Centers in Washington, California and New Jersey
ARCA Recycling, Inc., (ARCA), a wholly owned subsidiary of JanOne Inc. (NASDAQ: JAN), will open three new recycling centers in June and July of this year to support growth in its recycling business and to help ARCA better serve its customers across North America.
Acquisition Would Give SPYR an Entirely New Product Line in an Array of Massive MarketsAn Emerging Markets Sponsored Commentary ORLANDO, Fla., June 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Some of the recent press releases we’ve covered on behalf of SPYR Technologies (OTCQB:SPYR) have been along the lines of what we’ve affectionately called ‘thinking-out-loud’ notes regarding the Company’s hopes and expectations. And while they have presented an interesting view on the desires of the Company, the sort of th
JAN Price Returns