Jabil Inc. (JBL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- JBL reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.05% over the past 5.75 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -7.81 -- higher than merely 10.52% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for JBL has a compound average growth rate of 22.27%, which is higher than 81.81% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with JBL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FBNC, PBCT, BKU, JEF and IVC.
JBL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of JBL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.62%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Jabil Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Jabil Inc's estimated return of -83.62% surpasses about 7.23% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for JBL than it is for 4.88% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, JBL's equity discount rate is less than 6.5% of those stocks.
JBL Dividend Chart
JBL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|