Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering JNJ.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
JNJ Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- JNJ has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- JNJ has a greater average analyst price target than 95.77% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of JNJ is higher than 92.96% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of JNJ is higher than 15.85% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JNJ has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 82.69% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- JNJ has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 27.65% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of JNJ is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for JNJ? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.