Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Johnson & Johnson think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
JNJ Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for JNJ as an investment opportunity.
- JNJ has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- JNJ has a greater average analyst price target than 95.79% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JNJ has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 92.98% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JNJ has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 82.69% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- Johnson & Johnson's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 18.95% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JNJ has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 27.59% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JNJ has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is JNJ a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!