Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- JOUT reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.19% over the past 5.5 years.
- JOUT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.46% -- which is higher than about 91.64% stocks we're looking at.
- JOUT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 115,078,000; for context, that's better than 88.57% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with JOUT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UGP, PKI, COG, FTI and NVS.
JOUT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Johnson Outdoors Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 67.57% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JOUT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, JOUT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 10.99% of them.
- JOUT's market cap of approximately $813 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 13.41% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Johnson Outdoors Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 86.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
JOUT Dividend Chart
JOUT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JOUT Dividends vs. Peers
JOUT's dividend yield currently ranks #34 of 46 vs. its peers in the Athletics & Recreation category.
Looking for More Information on JOUT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Johnson Outdoors Inc and its dividends:
Johnson Outdoors Inc Common Stock (JOUT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Johnson Outdoors Inc (JOUT) - Dividend Investor
Johnson Outdoors Inc (JOUT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha