Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- JOUT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.31% -- which is higher than about 84.78% stocks we're looking at.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, JOUT's comes in at -8.73 -- better than merely 14.66% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- JOUT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 106,251,000; for context, that's better than 90.11% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with JOUT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VST, SNDR, CAG, CCOI and HMG.
JOUT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of JOUT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 68.97% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JOUT, investors may wish to consider are:
- JOUT's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 0.74 is greater than 7.57% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for JOUT than it is for 92.05% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Johnson Outdoors Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 92.72% of them.
JOUT Dividend Chart
JOUT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|