Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- JOUT has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 15.39% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, JOUT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 71,003,000, ranking above 89.95% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with JOUT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GSK, CRS, MDRR, FCCY and VHC.
JOUT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for JOUT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 60.93% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Johnson Outdoors Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 850 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 9.64% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Johnson Outdoors Inc than it is for 89.93% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Johnson Outdoors Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 91.28% of them.
JOUT Dividend Chart
JOUT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|