Jerash Holdings (US) Inc. (JRSH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, JRSH has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than merely 1.11% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with JRSH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MRO, EMYB, GPC, CLRO and IBA.
JRSH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of JRSH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 26.42% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Jerash Holdings (US) Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 26.42%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.21% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, JRSH has a discount rate lower than 84.21% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Jerash Holdings (US) Inc, its beta is lower than 85.6% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, JRSH's equity discount rate is less than 75.44% of those stocks.
JRSH Dividend Chart
JRSH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|