John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (JW.A) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: JW.A reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.53% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that JW.A has less fluctuation in its price than merely 14.71% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with JW.A that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PINC, ATRI, SPNS, CONE and FF.
JW.A Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding John Wiley & Sons Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 31.99% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for John Wiley & Sons Inc are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for JW.A than it is for 70.76% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, John Wiley & Sons Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 26.92% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, John Wiley & Sons Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 70.18% of them.
JW.A Dividend Chart
JW.A Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JW.A Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NEWM||New Media Investment Group Inc.||24.20%|
|2||AHC||A.H. Belo Corporation (TX)||8.47%|
|3||PBSFY||ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE||6.14%|
|4||EDUC||Educational Development Corporation||3.15%|
|5||WLYB||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.92%|
|6||JW.A||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.60%|
|7||JW.B||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.59%|
|8||RELX||RELX PLC ADR||1.26%|
|9||NYT||New York Times Company (The)||1.00%|
|11||UONEK||Urban One, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||LEAF||Leaf Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|13||TPCO||Tribune Publishing Company||0.00%|
|14||MNI||McClatchy Company (The)||0.00%|
|15||GCI||Gannett Co. Inc.||0.00%|
|16||LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
|18||DJCO||Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.)||0.00%|
|19||NTN||NTN Buzztime, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||SGPRY||Singapore Press Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|24||THDDY||TV Asahi Holdings Corporation||0.00%|