Kadant Inc (KAI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, KAI's comes in at -7.84 -- better than just 17.24% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for KAI have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KAI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PTE, NTCO, BDX, HMG and PNW.
KAI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of KAI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 84.57% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kadant Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 0.74 is greater than 6.19% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Kadant Inc's estimated return of -84.57% surpasses about 6.58% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, KAI's equity discount rate is less than 27.06% of those stocks.
KAI Dividend Chart
KAI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|