Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (KALU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that KALU has less fluctuation in its price than merely 14.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for KALU have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KALU's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GHM, EVI, RGLD, WEN and KAR.
KALU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of KALU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 62.28% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kaiser Aluminum Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, KALU provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 76.56% such stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for KALU, approximately 2.78% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
KALU Dividend Chart
KALU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KALU Dividends vs. Peers
|2||KALU||Kaiser Aluminum Corporation||2.84%|
|4||CSTM||Constellium SE Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|5||CENX||Century Aluminum Company||0.00%|
|6||ACH||Aluminum Corporation of China Limited American Depositary Shares||0.00%|