Kelly Services, Inc. - (KELYA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -75.33 -- higher than merely 2.09% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- KELYA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -60,700,000; for context, that's better than merely 0.48% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KELYA's price: CECE, NTCO, CMS, BAH and MRTN.
KELYA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of KELYA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 93.68% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KELYA, investors may wish to consider are:
- KELYA's market cap is about 722 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than just 11.62% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Kelly Services Inc's estimated return of -93.68% surpasses about 4.07% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, KELYA boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.04% of the dividend issuers in our set.
KELYA Dividend Chart
KELYA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KELYA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||3.37%|
|2||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||3.09%|
|3||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||3.06%|
|6||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.82%|
|8||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||1.33%|
|9||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.33%|
|10||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||1.09%|
|11||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||1.08%|
|12||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.00%|
|14||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|16||HRT||HireRight Holdings Corp||0.00%|
|17||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|