Kelly Services, Inc. - (KELYA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -75.33 -- higher than merely 2.09% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- KELYA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -60,700,000; for context, that's better than merely 0.48% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KELYA's price: CECE, NTCO, CMS, BAH and MRTN.
KELYA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for KELYA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 89.34%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kelly Services Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 859 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 8.19% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Kelly Services Inc's estimated return of -89.34% surpasses about 5.68% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, KELYA boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 7.88% of the dividend issuers in our set.
KELYA Dividend Chart
KELYA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KELYA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||4.72%|
|2||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||4.56%|
|5||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||2.69%|
|7||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||2.15%|
|8||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.12%|
|9||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.90%|
|10||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||1.50%|
|11||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.44%|
|12||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||1.40%|
|14||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|16||HRT||HireRight Holdings Corp||0.00%|
|17||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|