KeyCorp (KEY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for KEY has a compound average growth rate of -150.45%, which is higher than merely 5.93% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KEY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MACK, TSM, HL, ARTW and CLCT.
KEY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Keycorp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 16.84%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KEY, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Keycorp earns annually is around 5 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 91.84% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- With a market cap of roughly $12 billion, KEY is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 6.69% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for KEY, approximately 4.47% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
KEY Dividend Chart
KEY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KEY Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||4.70%|
|6||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||4.10%|
|7||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||3.68%|
|8||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.97%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.67%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.71%|