KeyCorp (KEY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, KEY has issued more dividends than 86.63% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- KEY's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 86.58% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, KEY has returned $828,000,000 US dollars -- more than 86.6% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KEY's price: JKHY, REYN, GHM, SBAC and K.
KEY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KEY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 16.5% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Keycorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Keycorp earns annually is around 8 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 79.3%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Keycorp than it is for just 15.56% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Keycorp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 86.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
KEY Dividend Chart
KEY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|