KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KKR's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than merely 0.54% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, KKR's comes in at 27.23 -- better than 98.42% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, KKR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.6% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KKR's price: NBR, HLI, JKHY, MSCI and RGR.
KKR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KKR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 71.23% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of KKR & Co Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, KKR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 18.11% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, KKR & Co Inc's expected return of -71.23% is higher than merely 10.98% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, KKR has a discount rate lower than merely 10.98% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, KKR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.78% of the dividend issuers in our set.
KKR Dividend Chart
KKR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|