KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, KKR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 0.34% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, KKR's comes in at 15.57 -- better than 97.41% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, KKR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.89% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KKR's price: FEDU, CMS, FMAO, FTI and MOMO.
KKR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for KKR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 84.71% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of KKR & Co Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, KKR & Co Inc's expected return of -84.71% is higher than 3.7% of its fellow sector mates.
- KKR's annual revenue of 16 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 95.77% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, KKR & Co Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 3.7% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for KKR, approximately 3.36% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
KKR Dividend Chart
KKR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|