Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. Common Shares (KL): Price and Financial Metrics
KL Stock Summary
- Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd's stock had its IPO on August 16, 2017, making it an older stock than just 6.98% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -75.05%, Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.71% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 116.99%; that's higher than 90.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be STX, SGMO, ERYP, XON, and IMOS.
- Visit KL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to default.aspx.
KL Stock Price Chart More Charts
KL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.06||52-week high||$51.08|
|Prev. close||$42.64||52-week low||$28.58|
|Day high||$43.42||Avg. volume||1,143,875|
|50-day MA||$43.54||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$42.12||Market Cap||9.03B|
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. Common Shares (KL) Company Bio
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. engages in the exploration and development of gold properties. The company owns and operates five underground gold mines, including the Macassa mine, the Holt mine, and the Taylor mine in Ontario, Canada; and the Fosterville Mine in Victoria and the Cosmo Mine in Northern Territory, Australia, as well as four milling facilities in Canada and Australia. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Toronto, Canada.