Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. Common Shares (KL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KL POWR Grades
- KL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- KL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
KL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70.62%, Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.91% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 191.65%; that's higher than 88.2% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KL's revenue has grown 168.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd are HEXO, TANH, HNP, HMG, and TTM.
- Visit KL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.klgold.com.
KL Valuation Summary
- KL's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 187.5% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- KL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.5 over the prior 49 months.
- Over the past 49 months, KL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KL.
KL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.14% of graded US stocks.
- KL's asset turnover comes in at 0.51 -- ranking 11th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.95||52-week high||$50.13|
|Prev. close||$45.54||52-week low||$31.72|
|Day high||$46.39||Avg. volume||1,777,257|
|50-day MA||$41.98||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$39.62||Market Cap||12.16B|
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. Common Shares (KL) Company Bio
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. engages in the exploration and development of gold properties. The company owns and operates five underground gold mines, including the Macassa mine, the Holt mine, and the Taylor mine in Ontario, Canada; and the Fosterville Mine in Victoria and the Cosmo Mine in Northern Territory, Australia, as well as four milling facilities in Canada and Australia. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
KL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KL Latest Social Stream
View Full KL Social Stream
Latest KL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KL as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. (“Kirkland Lake Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX:KL) (NYSE:KL) (ASX:KLA) today announced that it has filed on SEDAR an amended and restated National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”) technical report (the “Amended Report”) with respect to the updated Mineral Resource estimates for the Detour Lake Mine (“Detour Lake”) released on September 2, 2021 (the “Mid-Year 2021 Mineral Resource Estima
TORONTO, Oct. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. (Kirkland Lake Gold or the Company ) (TSX:KL) (NYSE:KL) (ASX:KLA) today announced that it has filed on SEDAR a National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (NI 43-101) technical report with respect to the new Mineral Resource estimates for the Detour Lake Mine (Detour Lake). The technical report, entitled, Detour Lake Operation, Ontario, Canada, NI 43-101 Report is effective as of July 26, 2021 (the Technical Report) and is in support of the new Mineral Resource estimates for Detour Lake as part of its mid-year Mineral Resources update released on September 2, 2021.
(Kitco News) - Agnico Eagle CEO Sean Boyd discussed the benefits of his companys proposed merger with Kirkland Lake Gold.
By Sam Boughedda
Agnico Gold stock is expected to gain pace following the merger with Kirkland Lake Gold. The post How Acquiring Kirkland Lake Gold Will Impact Agnico Eagles Stock Price appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
KL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|