Knoll, Inc. (KNL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KNL has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.05%, higher than about just 15.36% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that KNL has less fluctuation in its price than just 11.38% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KNL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EXPD, EVOL, CHD, MED and CLRO.
KNL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Knoll Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 6.58% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Knoll Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Knoll Inc's expected return of -6.58% is higher than 76.61% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Knoll Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 76.61% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, KNL boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 26.21% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, KNL's equity discount rate is less than merely 19.27% of those stocks.
KNL Dividend Chart
KNL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|