Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
KNSL Stock Summary
- KNSL's went public 3.58 years ago, making it older than only 11.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Kinsale Capital Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.56, Kinsale Capital Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.09% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kinsale Capital Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MED, SPXC, BOOT, MHO, and CCB.
- Visit KNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com.
KNSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
KNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.92||52-week high||$132.61|
|Prev. close||$130.46||52-week low||$65.20|
|Day high||$132.61||Avg. volume||178,642|
|50-day MA||$112.07||Dividend yield||0.25%|
|200-day MA||$99.21||Market Cap||2.81B|
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Company Bio
Kinsale Holdings, doing business as Validant, offers regulatory and strategic consulting services. The company provides technical and product transfer, packaging and labeling, supplier audit and qualification, equipment and instrument qualification, methods validation, and facilities management services. Additionally, it offers stability program assessment, design control, quality audit, pre-product assessment, and remediation planning services. The company caters to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. Kinsale Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.