Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNSL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KNSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KNSL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- KNSL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.81% of US stocks).
KNSL Stock Summary
- KNSL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 699.39 -- higher than 95.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- KNSL's price/sales ratio is 7.95; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 358.47%, KINSALE CAPITAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.47% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GIII, BMI, PKE, FLS, and ADUS.
- KNSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KINSALE CAPITAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com.
KNSL Valuation Summary
- KNSL's price/earnings ratio is 40.9; this is 330.53% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 81 months, KNSL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNSL.
KNSL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.41%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 206.69%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 276.16%.
The table below shows KNSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KNSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.89% of graded US stocks.
- KNSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 47th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ACGL, Y, and ALL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KNSL.
The table below shows KNSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KNSL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KNSL, see our KNSL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$213.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
KNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$290.41||52-week high||$337.11|
|Prev. close||$281.91||52-week low||$196.00|
|Day high||$292.60||Avg. volume||171,977|
|50-day MA||$294.35||Dividend yield||0.19%|
|200-day MA||$270.18||Market Cap||6.71B|
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Company Bio
Kinsale Holdings, doing business as Validant, offers regulatory and strategic consulting services. The company provides technical and product transfer, packaging and labeling, supplier audit and qualification, equipment and instrument qualification, methods validation, and facilities management services. Additionally, it offers stability program assessment, design control, quality audit, pre-product assessment, and remediation planning services. The company caters to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. Kinsale Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full KNSL Social Stream
Latest KNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KINSALE CAPITAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNSL as an investment opportunity.
3 Reasons Why Growth Investors Shouldn't Overlook Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL)
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Kinsale Announces Promotions
RICHMOND, Va., March 06, 2023--Kinsale Announces Promotions
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. Reports 2022 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results
RICHMOND, Va., February 16, 2023--Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. Reports 2022 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results
Kinsale Capital Group Announces Dividend Declaration
RICHMOND, Va., February 15, 2023--Kinsale Capital Group Announces Dividend Declaration
Will Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Beat Estimates Again in Its Next Earnings Report?
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
KNSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Kinsale Capital Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...