Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNSL POWR Grades
- KNSL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- KNSL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KNSL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
KNSL Stock Summary
- KNSL's went public 5.67 years ago, making it older than merely 21.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Kinsale Capital Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.24, Kinsale Capital Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 82.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kinsale Capital Group Inc are CLFD, MMI, SMP, HLNE, and AVD.
- KNSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kinsale Capital Group Inc's official web site, go to www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com.
KNSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, KNSL's price/sales ratio is 525% higher, now standing at 7.5.
- KNSL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 62 months.
- KNSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.2 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNSL.
KNSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.89% of graded US stocks.
- KNSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 47th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ACGL, Y, and ALL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KNSL.
The table below shows KNSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$228.21||52-week high||$245.17|
|Prev. close||$217.66||52-week low||$157.81|
|Day high||$228.75||Avg. volume||107,871|
|50-day MA||$218.93||Dividend yield||0.24%|
|200-day MA||$204.90||Market Cap||5.23B|
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Company Bio
Kinsale Holdings, doing business as Validant, offers regulatory and strategic consulting services. The company provides technical and product transfer, packaging and labeling, supplier audit and qualification, equipment and instrument qualification, methods validation, and facilities management services. Additionally, it offers stability program assessment, design control, quality audit, pre-product assessment, and remediation planning services. The company caters to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. Kinsale Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full KNSL Social Stream
Latest KNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kinsale Capital Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNSL as an investment opportunity.
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Crossed Above the 20-Day Moving Average: What That Means for Investors
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 20-day simple moving average?
Gainers: Nu Holdings (NU) +11%. GoHealth (GOCO) +9%. Kinsale Capital Group (KNSL) +6%. Losers: Upstart Holdings (UPST) -7%. Hut 8 Mining (HUT) -6%.
No summary available.
Kinsale Capital press release (KNSL): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.76 beats by $0.38.Revenue of $183.6M (+31.8% Y/Y) beats by $16.62M.Net operating earnings were $40.7 million for the…
RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE: KNSL) reported net income of $48.3 million, $2.09 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to $38.2 million, $1.65 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020. Net income was $152.7 million, $6.62 per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2021 compared to $88.4 million, $3.87 per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2020. For the fourth quarter of 2021, the impact on net income related to catastrophes was negligible. For the year ended December 31, 2021, net income included after-tax catastrophe losses of $6.8 million. For the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020, net income included after-tax catastrophe losses of $4.8 million and $18.3 million, resp...
KNSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Kinsale Capital Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch