Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
KNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$327.23||52-week high||$457.73|
|Prev. close||$329.18||52-week low||$250.90|
|Day high||$333.33||Avg. volume||164,476|
|50-day MA||$383.08||Dividend yield||0.16%|
|200-day MA||$357.55||Market Cap||7.58B|
KNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNSL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KNSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- KNSL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KNSL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.84% of US stocks).
KNSL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 49.22%, KINSALE CAPITAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.11% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KINSALE CAPITAL GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of 100.91%; that's higher than 89.47% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KNSL's revenue has grown 46.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.09% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KINSALE CAPITAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LECO, IPAR, PSN, MIXT, and VSH.
- Visit KNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com.
KNSL Valuation Summary
- KNSL's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.8; this is 112.5% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 89 months, KNSL's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNSL.
KNSL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.41%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 206.69%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 276.16%.
The table below shows KNSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KNSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.89% of graded US stocks.
- KNSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 47th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ACGL, Y, and ALL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KNSL.
The table below shows KNSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Company Bio
Kinsale Holdings, doing business as Validant, offers regulatory and strategic consulting services. The company provides technical and product transfer, packaging and labeling, supplier audit and qualification, equipment and instrument qualification, methods validation, and facilities management services. Additionally, it offers stability program assessment, design control, quality audit, pre-product assessment, and remediation planning services. The company caters to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. Kinsale Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.
KNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full KNSL Social Stream
Latest KNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KINSALE CAPITAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNSL as an investment opportunity.
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
After Plunging -18.86% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why the Trend Might Reverse for Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL)
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
RICHMOND, Va., October 26, 2023--Kinsale Capital Group Reports Third Quarter 2023 Results
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
RICHMOND, Va., October 10, 2023--Kinsale Capital Group Announces Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
KNSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Kinsale Capital Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch