Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNSL POWR Grades
- KNSL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.28% of US stocks.
- KNSL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- KNSL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.84% of US stocks).
KNSL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 76.95%, Kinsale Capital Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.32% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kinsale Capital Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 131.34%; that's higher than 87.19% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kinsale Capital Group Inc comes in at 59.8%, a number that bests 90.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYRG, YETI, SMP, TTEC, and GBLI.
- Visit KNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com.
KNSL Valuation Summary
- KNSL's price/sales ratio is 7.2; this is 105.71% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- KNSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $15.4 over the prior 59 months.
- Over the past 59 months, KNSL's price/earnings ratio has gone up $15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNSL.
KNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.88||52-week high||$252.70|
|Prev. close||$167.39||52-week low||$141.85|
|Day high||$167.70||Avg. volume||153,098|
|50-day MA||$165.68||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$190.90||Market Cap||3.76B|
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Company Bio
Kinsale Holdings, doing business as Validant, offers regulatory and strategic consulting services. The company provides technical and product transfer, packaging and labeling, supplier audit and qualification, equipment and instrument qualification, methods validation, and facilities management services. Additionally, it offers stability program assessment, design control, quality audit, pre-product assessment, and remediation planning services. The company caters to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. Kinsale Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.
KNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full KNSL Social Stream
Latest KNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kinsale Capital Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNSL as an investment opportunity.
Kinsale Capital's (KNSL) focus on the E&S market poises it well to deliver improved margins and lower loss ratios.
Why We Think Shareholders May Be Considering Bumping Up Kinsale Capital Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:KNSL) CEO Compensation
Shareholders will be pleased by the impressive results for Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KNSL ) recently and CEO...
RICHMOND, Va., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: KNSL) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.11 per share of common stock. This dividend is payable on June 11, 2021 to all stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 27, 2021. About Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. is a specialty insurance group headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, focusing on the excess and surplus lines market. Contact Kinsale Capital Group, Inc.Bryan PetrucelliExecutive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer [email protected]
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RICHMOND, Va., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: KNSL) announced today that it will release financial results for the first quarter of 2021 after the market closes on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its results with analysts and investors on Friday, April 30, 2021, beginning at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The release will also be available on the Company’s website, www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com. To access the conference call, dial (844) 239-5282, conference ID# 9082678, or via the Internet by going to www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com and clicking on the “Investor Relations” link. Please visit the website at least 15 minutes before the call to register and download and install any necessary audio software. A replay...
KNSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Kinsale Capital Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch