Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNSL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KNSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KNSL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- KNSL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
KNSL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kinsale Capital Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 28.77%, Kinsale Capital Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.5% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kinsale Capital Group Inc comes in at 49.82%, a number that bests 86.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kinsale Capital Group Inc are SAM, DORM, CVCO, SMP, and PRDO.
- Visit KNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com.
KNSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, KNSL's price/sales ratio is 525% higher, now standing at 7.5.
- KNSL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 62 months.
- KNSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.2 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNSL.
KNSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.25% of graded US stocks.
- KNSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.342 -- ranking 47th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- GBLI, ACGL, and HCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KNSL.
The table below shows KNSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.90||52-week high||$252.70|
|Prev. close||$162.89||52-week low||$153.12|
|Day high||$166.08||Avg. volume||136,038|
|50-day MA||$175.02||Dividend yield||0.27%|
|200-day MA||$178.65||Market Cap||3.78B|
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Company Bio
Kinsale Holdings, doing business as Validant, offers regulatory and strategic consulting services. The company provides technical and product transfer, packaging and labeling, supplier audit and qualification, equipment and instrument qualification, methods validation, and facilities management services. Additionally, it offers stability program assessment, design control, quality audit, pre-product assessment, and remediation planning services. The company caters to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. Kinsale Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full KNSL Social Stream
Latest KNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kinsale Capital Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNSL as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: KNSL) announced today that it will host an in-person Investor Day at the Company’s headquarters in Richmond, Virginia on Thursday, October 21, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Kinsale’s Chief Executive Officer, Michael P. Kehoe, and other members of the management team will brief investors on operating strategies and initiatives within the Company’s underwriting, technology and claims areas. The
Given the prospects of the Property and Casualty Insurance industry, AXS, FAF, KNSL and Y have the potential to generate better returns than other players.
Kinsale Capital focuses exclusively on excess and surplus insurance lines, offering investors a unique pure-play option in a highly fragmented market.
Riding high on its growing top line, strategic initiatives and solid second-quarter results, ProAssurance (PRA) holds enough potential to reap benefits for investors.
RICHMOND, Va., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: KNSL) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.11 per share of common stock. This dividend is payable on September 13, 2021 to all stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 31, 2021.
KNSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Kinsale Capital Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch