Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
KNSL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kinsale Capital Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 257.99%, Kinsale Capital Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KNSL's revenue has grown 47.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GDOT, ADUS, SKX, WDFC, and CVCO.
- KNSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kinsale Capital Group Inc's official web site, go to www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com.
KNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.71||52-week high||$252.70|
|Prev. close||$189.44||52-week low||$80.93|
|Day high||$190.36||Avg. volume||204,426|
|50-day MA||$220.85||Dividend yield||0.19%|
|200-day MA||$183.78||Market Cap||4.23B|
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Company Bio
Kinsale Holdings, doing business as Validant, offers regulatory and strategic consulting services. The company provides technical and product transfer, packaging and labeling, supplier audit and qualification, equipment and instrument qualification, methods validation, and facilities management services. Additionally, it offers stability program assessment, design control, quality audit, pre-product assessment, and remediation planning services. The company caters to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. Kinsale Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.