Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
KNSL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,005.65, Kinsale Capital Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.06% of US stocks.
- KNSL's current price/earnings ratio is 70.42, which is higher than 90.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.8, Kinsale Capital Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kinsale Capital Group Inc are OLLI, CVCO, TRNS, SMP, and SEIC.
- Visit KNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kinsalecapitalgroup.com.
KNSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
KNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.21||52-week high||$159.99|
|Prev. close||$154.41||52-week low||$80.93|
|Day high||$159.99||Avg. volume||185,669|
|50-day MA||$123.86||Dividend yield||0.23%|
|200-day MA||$109.59||Market Cap||3.50B|
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Company Bio
Kinsale Holdings, doing business as Validant, offers regulatory and strategic consulting services. The company provides technical and product transfer, packaging and labeling, supplier audit and qualification, equipment and instrument qualification, methods validation, and facilities management services. Additionally, it offers stability program assessment, design control, quality audit, pre-product assessment, and remediation planning services. The company caters to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. Kinsale Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.