Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, KNSL has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 12.82% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -25.51 -- higher than merely 2.99% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- KNSL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 58,962,000; for context, that's better than 91.02% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KNSL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GMRE, NVS, FELE, TR and RNR.
KNSL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KNSL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 93.89% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KNSL, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Kinsale Capital Group Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 0.42% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -93.89%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 0.63% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, KNSL has a discount rate lower than merely 0.63% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Kinsale Capital Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 75.37% of them.
KNSL Dividend Chart
KNSL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KNSL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on KNSL dividends?Want to do more research on Kinsale Capital Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Kinsale Capital Group Inc Common Stock (KNSL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) - Dividend Investor
Kinsale Capital Group Inc (KNSL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha