Coca Cola Co (KO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Coca Cola Co.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
KO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- KO has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- KO has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly 100% of Beer & Liquor stocks.
- Coca Cola Co's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 91.09% of all US stocks.
- KO has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 90.91% of Beer & Liquor stocks.
- KO has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 18.18% of Beer & Liquor stocks.
- The average analyst price target of KO is higher than 72.32% of all US stocks.
- KO has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding KO using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.