KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
KREF Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for KREF as an investment opportunity.
- KREF has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- KREF has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 19.41% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- KREF has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 20.36% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 78.28% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- KREF has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 75.61% of Real Estate stocks.
- The average analyst price target of KREF is greater than 39.33% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of KREF is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is KREF a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!