Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KRG's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.08% -- which is higher than about only 16.18% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for KRG has decreased for the 5th consecutive quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KRG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VIRT, AWR, SALT, CAG and ROL.
KRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KRG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 26.88% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KRG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, KRG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 11.24% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for KRG, approximately 5.4% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
KRG Dividend Chart
KRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KRG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on KRG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kite Realty Group Trust and its dividends:
Kite Realty Group Trust Common Stock (KRG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) - Dividend Investor
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha