Kronos Bio Inc. (KRON): Price and Financial Metrics
KRON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$2.84|
|Prev. close||$1.19||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||296,326|
|50-day MA||$1.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.48||Market Cap||69.43M|
KRON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRON POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KRON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRON is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KRON ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
KRON Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KRON is 0.02 -- better than merely 9.98% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.12, KRONOS BIO INC has a higher such ratio than 93.86% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KRONOS BIO INC comes in at 152.66%, a number that bests 96.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYEL, STOK, PRAX, JANX, and PLRX.
- KRON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KRONOS BIO INC's official web site, go to kronosbio.com.
KRON Valuation Summary
- KRON's price/sales ratio is 17.4; this is 383.33% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KRON's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRON.
KRON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRON has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.48% of graded US stocks.
- KRON's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KRON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kronos Bio Inc. (KRON) Company Bio
Kronos Bio, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of novel cancer therapeutics. The company's product engine focuses on dysregulated transcription factors and the transcriptional regulatory networks that drive oncogenic activity. Its lead product candidate is entospletinib, a selective inhibitor targeting spleen tyrosine kinase in acute myeloid leukemia patients. The company is also developing KB-0742, an orally bioavailable inhibitor of cyclin dependent kinase 9 for the treatment of MYC-amplified solid tumors. Kronos Bio, Inc. is founded in 2017 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
KRON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRON Latest Social Stream
View Full KRON Social Stream
Latest KRON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KRONOS BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRON as an investment opportunity.
Kronos Bio, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KRON ) insiders who purchased shares in the last 12 months were richly rewarded last week...
Kronos Bio, Inc. (KRON) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.88% and 63.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Company presented positive preliminary data from Phase 1 dose escalation portion of Phase 1/2 KB-0742 study at the AACR-NCI-EORTC and CTOS conferences Optimization of resource allocation, restructuring and cost containment extends runway into 2026 Company on track to provide an update on KB-0742 escalation and expansion data as well as lanraplenib expansion cohort data in mid-2024 $198.4 million in cash, cash equivalents and investments as of September 30, 2023 SAN MATEO, Calif., and CAMBRIDGE,
Kronos Bio Announces Plan to Optimize Resource Allocation, Restructure and Contain Costs Following Positive Preliminary Clinical Data from its KB-0742 Phase 1/2 Study
Strategic resource allocation to fully explore KB-0742’s potential in both dose escalation and expansion cohorts across multiple tumor types in its ongoing Phase 1/2 study Restructuring plan extends anticipated cash runway into 2026 Company to continue with lanraplenib development and to focus discovery efforts on maturing projects and Genentech collaboration activities SAN MATEO, Calif. and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kronos Bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: KRON), a company dedicated
Kronos Bio Presents Positive Preliminary Data from the Phase 1 Dose Escalation Portion of the Ongoing Phase 1/2 KB-0742 Study at the Connective Tissue Oncology Society Annual Meeting
Brian Van Tine, M.D., of Washington University School of Medicine, shares data from the ongoing phase 1/2 KB-0742 clinical study that clearly corresponds with the findings from the pre-clinical studies at leading international sarcoma meeting KB-0742 demonstrated on-mechanism, single agent anti-tumor activity and a manageable safety profile in heavily pre-treated patients with transcriptionally addicted solid tumors SAN MATEO, Calif. and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kronos
KRON Price Returns