Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KZIA POWR Grades
- KZIA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KZIA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KZIA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.05% of US stocks).
KZIA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,689.43, Kazia Therapeutics Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.37% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kazia Therapeutics Ltd is higher than it is for about just 0.5% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kazia Therapeutics Ltd comes in at -75.47%, a number that bests just 2.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kazia Therapeutics Ltd are PFBI, PCTI, NWE, MBWM, and LANC.
- KZIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kazia Therapeutics Ltd's official web site, go to www.kaziatherapeutics.com.
KZIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KZIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.47||52-week high||$15.85|
|Prev. close||$10.35||52-week low||$2.73|
|Day high||$10.76||Avg. volume||126,876|
|50-day MA||$10.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.26||Market Cap||135.71M|
Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA) Company Bio
Kazia Therapeutics Limited, an oncology-focused biotechnology company, develops anti-cancer drugs. Its lead development candidate is GDC-0084, a small molecule, brain-penetrant inhibitor of the PI3K/Akt/mTor pathway, which is developed as a potential therapy for glioblastoma. The company is also developing Cantrixil, which is being developed for the treatment of ovarian cancer and is in hospitals across Australia and the United States under an Investigational New Drug application. Kazia Therapeutics Limited has collaboration agreements with St Jude Childrens Hospital; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre; and University of Newcastle. Kazia Therapeutics Limited has collaboration with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to investigate the use of Kazia's investigational new drug, paxalisib, in primary central nervous system lymphoma; and Kintara Therapeutics, Inc. for the activation of paxalisib and VAL-083. The company was formerly known as Novogen Limited and changed its name to Kazia Therapeutics Limited in November 2017. Kazia Therapeutics Limited was founded in 1994 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
KZIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KZIA Latest Social Stream
View Full KZIA Social Stream
Latest KZIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kazia Therapeutics Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KZIA as an investment opportunity.
Kazia Therapeutics Limited (NASDAQ: KZIA; ASX: KZA), an oncology-focused drug development company, is pleased to announce that a phase II study of Kazia's investigational new drug, paxalisib, in primary CNS lymphoma has been initiated at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, with the first patient successfully enrolled to the study.
Kazia Therapeutics Limited (NASDAQ: KZIA), an oncology-focused drug development company, announced today that its CEO, Dr James Garner, will be presenting virtually at the upcoming LD Micro Invitational XI.
We're at the midpoint of the week and InvestorPlace.com is taking a look at the biggest pre-market movers for investors to keep an eye on.
LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / March 30, 2021 / Kazia (NASDAQ:KZIA) has announced it has signed an agreement for the Greater China rights to paxalisib with Simcere Pharmaceuticals. The deal includes an US$11m upfront (US$7m in cash, and US$4m in an equity investment), up to US$281m in milestone payments and royalties in the mid-teens.
Kazia Licenses Cantrixil, a Clinical-stage, First-in-class Ovarian Cancer Drug Candidate, to Oasmia Pharmacetical AB
Kazia Therapeutics Limited (ASX: KZA; NASDAQ: KZIA), an Australian oncology-focused biotechnology company, is pleased to announce that it has entered into an exclusive worldwide license agreement with Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB (STO: OASM), an innovation-focused specialty pharmaceutical company, for Cantrixil (TRX-E-002-1), a clinical-stage, first-in-class drug candidate under development for the treatment of ovarian cancer.
KZIA Price Returns
Continue Researching KZIAWant to see what other sources are saying about Kazia Therapeutics Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kazia Therapeutics Ltd (KZIA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kazia Therapeutics Ltd (KZIA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kazia Therapeutics Ltd (KZIA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch