Loews Corporation (L) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- L has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.69%, higher than about 95.74% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with L that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NI, AWR, COST, HFFG and AMSF.
L Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Loews Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 88.41% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Loews Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, L provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 4.72% such stocks.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, L is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 7.09% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, L's provides a return of -88.41% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 4.35% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
L Dividend Chart
L Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|