Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -24.65 -- higher than 5.91% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- LAD's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -84.5% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than only 10.36% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LAD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HUM, QCOM, NTCO, CERN and AGR.
LAD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for LAD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 89.08% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lithia Motors Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, LAD offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.43% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for LAD, approximately merely 19.65% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 3.7% of companies in the same revenue class.
LAD Dividend Chart
LAD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|