Ladder Capital Corp (LADR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LADR reports less variability in its cash flow than just 6.31% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for LADR has a compound average growth rate of 82.93%, which is higher than 92.7% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LADR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FIS, SIEB, STAG, EBAY and BJ.
LADR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Ladder Capital Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 67.69% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ladder Capital Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ladder Capital Corp produces a dividend yield 8.22% -- which falls in the top 6.53%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for LADR, approximately 5.5% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
LADR Dividend Chart
LADR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|