Landmark Bancorp Inc. (LARK): Price and Financial Metrics
LARK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.01||52-week high||$25.90|
|Prev. close||$18.20||52-week low||$17.61|
|Day high||$18.19||Avg. volume||4,143|
|50-day MA||$19.78||Dividend yield||4.65%|
|200-day MA||$21.22||Market Cap||94.03M|
LARK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LARK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.09 for LANDMARK BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 94.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 330.97%, LANDMARK BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.34% of about US stocks.
- LANDMARK BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LARK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FGBI, STBA, CATY, RVSB, and FBNC.
- Visit LARK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.banklandmark.com.
LARK Valuation Summary
- LARK's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.4; this is 45.13% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LARK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LARK.
LARK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.62%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.22%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 16.91%.
The table below shows LARK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Landmark Bancorp Inc. (LARK) Company Bio
Landmark Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Landmark National Bank that provides various banking products and services in Kansas. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Manhattan, Kansas.
LARK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LARK Latest Social Stream
View Full LARK Social Stream
Latest LARK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANDMARK BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LARK as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Landmark...
The board of Landmark Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LARK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 6th of September...
Q2 2023 Landmark Bancorp Inc Earnings Call
Landmark Bancorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings Per Share of $0.64. Declares Cash Dividend of $0.21 per Share.
Manhattan, KS, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landmark Bancorp, Inc. (“Landmark”; Nasdaq: LARK) reported diluted earnings per share of $0.64 for the three months ended June 30, 2023, compared to $0.64 per share in the first quarter of 2023 and $0.58 per share in the same quarter last year. Net earnings for the second quarter of 2023 amounted to $3.4 million, compared to $3.4 million in the prior quarter and $3.0 million for the second quarter of 2022. For the three months ended June 30, 2023,
Manhattan, KS, July 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landmark Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: LARK) announced that it will release earnings for the second quarter of 2023 after the market closes on Tuesday, August 8, 2023. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results on Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 10:00 am (CT). Investors may listen to the Company’s earnings call via telephone by dialing (833) 470-1428 and using access code 545875. Investors are encouraged to call the dial-in number at l
LARK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|