Landmark Bancorp Inc. (LARK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LARK Stock Summary
- LARK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LARK is more volatile than merely 7.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Landmark Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Landmark Bancorp Inc are LCNB, SPFI, GNTY, CIVB, and RVSB.
- Visit LARK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.banklandmark.com.
LARK Valuation Summary
- LARK's EV/EBIT ratio is 1; this is 88.37% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LARK's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.7.
- LARK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LARK.
LARK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.02%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.35%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 81.53%.
The table below shows LARK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LARK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LARK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.87||52-week high||$31.50|
|Prev. close||$28.61||52-week low||$22.67|
|Day high||$29.00||Avg. volume||3,593|
|50-day MA||$28.76||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$27.48||Market Cap||144.29M|
Landmark Bancorp Inc. (LARK) Company Bio
Landmark Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Landmark National Bank that provides various banking products and services in Kansas. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Manhattan, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LARK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LARK Latest Social Stream
View Full LARK Social Stream
Latest LARK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Landmark Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LARK as an investment opportunity.
Landmark Bancorp (NASDAQ:LARK) and Solera National Bancorp (OTCMKTS:SLRK) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the better investment? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, risk, valuation, earnings, dividends and profitability. Volatility and Risk Landmark Bancorp has a beta of 0.42, meaning that its share 
Landmark Bancorp (NASDAQ: LARK) is one of 169 publicly-traded companies in the National commercial banks industry, but how does it weigh in compared to its competitors? We will compare Landmark Bancorp to similar companies based on the strength of its analyst recommendations, valuation, dividends, risk, institutional ownership, profitability and earnings. Volatility and Risk Landmark Bancorp 
Landmark Bancorp (NASDAQ: LARK) is one of 169 publicly-traded companies in the National commercial banks industry, but how does it contrast to its rivals? We will compare Landmark Bancorp to related companies based on the strength of its institutional ownership, profitability, analyst recommendations, earnings, valuation, dividends and risk. Earnings & Valuation This table compares Landmark 
Landmark Bancorp (NASDAQ: LARK) is one of 169 publicly-traded companies in the National commercial banks industry, but how does it weigh in compared to its rivals? We will compare Landmark Bancorp to related businesses based on the strength of its earnings, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, risk, profitability, valuation and dividends. Institutional & Insider Ownership 20.1% 
Landmark Bancorp (NASDAQ: LARK) is one of 169 public companies in the National commercial banks industry, but how does it contrast to its peers? We will compare Landmark Bancorp to related companies based on the strength of its institutional ownership, valuation, risk, dividends, earnings, profitability and analyst recommendations. Earnings & Valuation This table compares Landmark  The post Reviewing Landmark Bancorp (LARK) & The Competition appeared first on ETF Daily News .
LARK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|